The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Bite Won't Drop.

(PSN)Evan7899

Question

SUPER SUPER SUPER rare drop

the ONLY two rare mods ive ever seen ferals drop have both been Hunt for the Huras =[

the feral's drop table has all 8 of the breed abilities as rare drops, so BITE is the 9th on that list

even IF you get the table to roll you a rare drop instead of common/uncommon, THEN you only have a 1 in 9 chance of getting BITE

AFAIK ingame at the moment aside from the rarest stance mods from specters in DS/rail PVP or the rare osprey drops, BITE is the hardest mod in the game to get atm (aside from unobtainable's like event mods and primed chamber)

I was one of those fortunate or unfortunate who lost their Kubrow in the 500 bug purge, so I got my bite with the "i'm sorry" bundle. The prices on trade are a bit over priced, I've seen maxed Serrations going for 150p which is like Bite so don't pay more that that if you do buy it. I'll tell you from experience though maxed Kubrow mod sellers is almost as rare as bite itself.

On PS4 people are asking 100p for UNRANKED. For max those idiots ask 500p and up.

EDIT: Status update, I have  30+ of almost every mod and no bite. I have had 5 eggs drop and I had one in my inventory the whole time, I had stalker AND G3 while carrying crap gear to tickle the dens and lure out kubrows. RNG hates my soul.

Edited by (PS4)Evan7899