Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Call The Game "warframe"? Might As Well Rename It To "rhino Frame"

(PSN)beerninja88

Seriously...I can't even remember the last time I joined a game where someone was not using a rhino.

How about making iron skin decrease power strength by 50% when active and make it so people can toggle it off when necessary?

Wow who is it that you run with?

I almost never see Rhino.

well, there's no point in making rhino's iron skin drain energy, because that's will make it similar to Nyx's absorb, plus no use in making it timed because that'll make it like mirage's "hall of mirrios" in a way, but I'd say rhino with iron skin is a pretty good for reviving  

well, there's no point in making rhino's iron skin drain energy, because that's will make it similar to Nyx's absorb, plus no use in making it timed because that'll make it like mirage's "hall of mirrios" in a way, but I'd say rhino with iron skin is a pretty good for reviving  

I didn't suggest it would drain energy, rather decrease power strength by 50%.  I think it would play to the strength of the class as a tank to immobilize the enemy instead of killing everything on the screen and immobilizing heavy gunners etc.  The 50% strength would not affect the range of stomp.  It would only affect the damage of charge, roar, and stomp if used while iron skin is active.  I think that would bring it more in line with what it's supposed to do.  Unless the devs purposesly made it an unkillable god frame and have no intentions of changing it.

Edited by (PS4)beerninja88

Wow who is it that you run with?

I almost never see Rhino.

hahaha you guy made me laugh so much

You are definitely the one never playing online, you can't play online without finding a rhino with the classic boltor, the OP is right we could just remove half the warframe, everybody play rhino/rhino prime or mirage...  

And sometimes you can find nova and nyx

dude if you think rhino is an unkillable frame my akmagnus would laugh at you. Rhino spoils new players and makes up for bad players, in the pc client no one ever sees him, or rarely sees him because we all have played him and found another frame to our liking. rhino is fine the way he is, as for trich, i play online, again, never really see him, i do, however, come in contact with a lot of valkyr's, trinity's and excalabro's for some odd reason..

I never said rhino is an unkillable warframe, in conflict i destroy his stupid armor with 2 hit of melee, the point is... this warframe is overused.

in conflict all tenno abilities are nerfed, and as far as it being overused, that means there are a LOT of unskilled players or new players in the game.

in conflict all tenno abilities are nerfed, and as far as it being overused, that means there are a LOT of unskilled players or new players in the game.

Warframe's required skill level is slightly higher than asking a chimpanzee to eventually spell "qwerty" using all 4 hands.

Regardless of what frame you use or how long you've been here, there are a LOT of unskilled players in Warframe.  Usually they're the ones that don't want things nerfed because they need the OP to survive.

We rarely see a rhino ? Come on in every online game i play i can see a rhino or even more, there are some character i never saw in online.
And talking about conflict.... I'm not sure this game mod is a good idea, some abilities are just not balanced at all, as an Ash player i know what i'm talking about xD

This. Seeing a frame lots does not = must nerf frame. I rarely see Rhinos these days.

Actually it does.  People wouldn't be using it so much if it wasn't completely OP.  I have 400+ hours into this game and I only play co-op with random people in recruiting chat or on the sol map; never solo.  Too many people use Rhino.

Actually it does.  People wouldn't be using it so much if it wasn't completely OP.  I have 400+ hours into this game and I only play co-op with random people in recruiting chat or on the sol map; never solo.  Too many people use Rhino.

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to disagree on the grounds that the base from which you're coming to this conclusion is pure fallacy.

Rhino is easy, check;  Rhino is literally the first frame players can easily begin farming, check;  Rhino works well for early-mid game and is average at late game, check.

Basically Rhino is nothing more than an option open to players who want a more easy stroll through the game in a more casual way.  A good player can play Rhino just fine in high level content, a less than stellar player just gets downed repeatedly in high level content.  Needlessly nerfing Iron Skin will only weaken the frame without a proper reason.

It's obvious that Rhino will be common due to being straightforward and swiftly attainable, and there is nothing wrong with that.  Nerfing an item solely due to popularity without a regard to balance is literally the worst and most asinine way to handle balance.  Mind you, I'm a big supporter of nerfs when they're necessary, but this is just hands down a poor idea.

I agree with the "we see too much rhino in game" but not at all on the "we have to nerf rhino"....
I think this game needs more than half the warframe to be upgraded and not the others nerfed, we should just leave warframe like mirage and rhino alone and upgrade the others one, i was so disapointed when i tried oberon.......

Rhino was the first frame I got so I could learn the game without dying so much. Sold him once I understood how to play and recently got a rhino prime because I think everyone needs one. I mainly use him to rush missions but he's fun to play with. His roar is insane. Love the rhino.

Nova master race

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree. Considering you are on PS4, that may explain why you see rhino often what with there being an influx of new players coming to the game. 

But a 50% decrease in power strength is ridiculous considering Iron Skin bases off power strength to begin with. It would blow off completely in a matter of moments.

Rhino is easy to obtain, thus making him popular among new players. It is the first frame one can begin to farm if following the planets, In time, players will find their niche with different frames. I rarely see a rhino in my squad these days.