Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

Still though, I really want that "All ? Rewards" option so I can just disable everything else.

isnt it the same if you check all or check an option like that?

just click on "check all" include the "other:" without writing anything in it and you should really dont miss any "?" alerts.

so what's the latest link to download this? :)

check the first post

as for all of you trying to do different sounds read back a few pages. they have to be converted to the right settings. 44000hz and sterio i believe not sure you should check

isnt it the same if you check all or check an option like that?

just click on "check all" include the "other:" without writing anything in it and you should really dont miss any "?" alerts.

Well it's in the screenshot that the OP posted, so I would like to have that.

Also, there's the factor of what if a ? alert comes up that's not one of the items on the checkbox list? I think the "All ? Rewards" option has the possibility of allowing that. But I suppose that's just pure speculation.

Well it's in the screenshot that the OP posted, so I would like to have that.

Also, there's the factor of what if a ? alert comes up that's not one of the items on the checkbox list? I think the "All ? Rewards" option has the possibility of allowing that. But I suppose that's just pure speculation.

The screenshot is from an out of date version of the program. No, I don't remember which version, nor do I know where you could get any earlier versions of the program.

From Twitter. "Cupid (Uranus): Upload Counter Intel To Enemy Satellites - 30m - 6300cr - Banshe Helmet (Blueprint)"

Banshee is mispelled on the twitter feed, so some people are going to miss this. It didn't pop up in the program.

From Twitter. "Cupid (Uranus): Upload Counter Intel To Enemy Satellites - 30m - 6300cr - Banshe Helmet (Blueprint)"

Banshee is mispelled on the twitter feed, so some people are going to miss this. It didn't pop up in the program.

Yeah this just happened to me. Kind of annoying really, but I can't see any realistic way for the program to account for typos/misspellings.

popped up just fine on mine sad i missed it because i was asleep but this could of been because i alert for credits above 5500

Edited by Nemesis353

Still getting those nullpointer reference errors, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Does the software require any runtime libraries, for example visual C or similar?

The machine the alert program is on is a laptop that is folding proteins and sitting idle most of the time with a squeaky clean install of windows 7 with all updates.

I'm missing the "All ? Rewards" option. And yes, I do have 1.4.5.1 installed.

This is a very nifty app though. Thank you!

That option hasn't existed since one of the very early versions.  The screenshot in the OP is very outdated.  The option was removed because it was confusing people.  Since everything you get from rewards are blueprints or artifacts (afaik), if you check the "Other" checkbox and type in "Blueprint;Artifact" (without the quotes), it should display every "?" alert.

Works pefectly I love it great work, just a note though, when using another .wav for the sound the alerts don't seem to appear at all, and the new sound can't be heard, nothing big though.

I'm not quite sure what the issue with this is, the platform *should* have support for multiple formats of .wav, but apparently it doesn't.  There is some explanation a few pages back where someone found out what the required format was, you should take a look at that.

I am curious. Why do we need to login to twitter from this app?

The program can already find alerts without them. (it actually does it once before it tells me invalid username or password)

I have answered this about ten thousand times in this thread.  Please re-read through the thread if you want a detailed explanation.

hello everything, I installed the program, but at alerts any windows doesn't get out though in *show debug window * everything is correctly displayed by show debug window, I need to install any filters or how to correct it? in what there can be a problem?

You need to check the things you want to display in the configuration dialog.  It should pop up the first time you run the program.

i think, if you check the last option, which says "other" and write nothing in it, you should get "?" Alerts which are not in the list above.

Please correct me, if i am wrong with this, Okiesmokie.

I don't think that would work, because I'm checking if the string is empty before checking for other filters.

So will just checking catalyst and reactors only show those alerts?

Yes

Still getting those nullpointer reference errors, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Does the software require any runtime libraries, for example visual C or similar?

The machine the alert program is on is a laptop that is folding proteins and sitting idle most of the time with a squeaky clean install of windows 7 with all updates.

This is hard for me to track down, because I haven't been able to reproduce that at all.  The only requirement for this program is the .Net Framework 4.0 Runtime.  If you didn't have that, you wouldn't be able to run the program at all, though.

Edited by Okiesmokie

@Okiesmokie

I come back with "my" issue, i havent seen reported by any other ...

It seems when the program autostarts with windows, the sounds wont be played.

If i manually start the app, sounds are played

I use sound pack by arsonide

I thought it could be cause of program launching before sound drivers are properly loaded, so i used planner to launch after 1 min delay.

But still no sound.

Any idea about what could cause the issue?

Dont know if you need it, but can post my settings too.

(q: is there some king of "spoiler" code i could use to hide the wall of text from the settings file?)