Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchased Prime Pack On The Wrong Account.

Wabbiit

Question

So, yeah... I did that little mistake.

Friend of mine was scrolling the forums, but forgot to mention he was on his own login, and I was ignorant to not double check untill it was to late.

I have dropped a line to support about it, but as they are under heavy backlog atm, I thought I could find out what others have experienced.

CAN support either move the prime items and plat to the correct account (doubt it) or reverse the purchase entirely? Did write the ticket from the account i purchased it on so that should account for something.

Anyone who have done the same and got a proper solution? Or should i just go to Paypal and ask them to reverse the payment?

11 answers to this question

Both of you should submit a support ticket. They will be able to help you out.

^^

I did a similar mistake, bought a pack on an alt account.

I made a support ticket on my main account and was told to make a new ticket on the alt account to get a refund. Worked well, got the money back and re-purchased the pack on my main within 24 hours.

Edit: They can not transfer things between accounts, you need to let them know what happened from one account, make a new ticket from the other account and refer to your first ticket, get a refund and repurchase from the correct account.

Edited by VikingoX

Refunds are handled on a case by case basis, but for the 99.99% of them, there is no such thing as a refund.

Asking them to reverse payment is in violation of the contracts everybody signed when they began playing this game, and can have the account terminated at DE's discretion.

Based on this, i think you better get your friend to start saving money Wabbiit to buy you the current Prime Access or the next depending on how long it takes.

Refunds are handled on a case by case basis, but for the 99.99% of them, there is no such thing as a refund.

Asking them to reverse payment is in violation of the contracts everybody signed when they began playing this game, and can have the account terminated at DE's discretion.

Potato.... I better hope they can swap the items then, otherwise my friend will be quite happy as I've yet to tell him lol xD

VikingoX Then they changed policy, they did not refund if I bought something by mistake before

edit:

All items/platinum/founders pack or promotional codes are non-transferable between accounts.
Edited by 0Pinger