Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe That Nobody Remembers

AdrianLeonhardt99

Are you kidding? Saryn is one of the highest damaging warframes in the game! She is practically immune to status effects because of molt, can do any combo with poison on melee, half a mob of enemies healths with venom, AND kill them all with miasma.

Hydroid I agree with you on though. 

Are you kidding? Saryn is one of the highest damaging warframes in the game! She is practically immune to status effects because of molt, can do any combo with poison on melee, half a mob of enemies healths with venom, AND kill them all with miasma.

Hydroid I agree with you on though. 

Yeah she's awesome but i don't see one since U13

Saryn is amazing, could use a little love on some of her powers though.

Hydroid is awesome, just gotta mod him correctly. I play with both of them quite often.

Banshee on the other hand...

Sonic boom and Soundquake are godly CC.

Sonar lets you one shot even the toughest T4 mobs with ease.

Banshee is love.

Everyone throw tomatoes at this guy!

Boooooooooooooooooooo

Saryn = God tier

Saryn + Serro = Super/ultra mega god tier x999999...

Ultra modded tigris + venom = max health reduction for daaaiiizzzzz.

Makes corrupted gunners and grineer everywhere nice and squishy like.

Ultra modded tigris + venom = max health reduction for daaaiiizzzzz.

Makes corrupted gunners and grineer everywhere nice and squishy like.

Ooh. You gotta tell me the build you using. Tigris is aesthetically pleasing to look at but never built one because I heard it was really bad.

Ooh. You gotta tell me the build you using. Tigris is aesthetically pleasing to look at but never built one because I heard it was really bad.

Still working on it (need one more forma in it) but I went for maxed out burdened clip and ammo stock which gives you 4 shots between reloads. The extra reload time is basically nothing and most things die in three shots anyway.

Seeking force + hells chamber + Ammo stock + Burdened clip + Accelerated blast + whatever elemental dmg mods are faction appropriate.

Try a high status build and squeeze in as many event mods as you can. Considering adding tainted shell to give it a bit less spread.

Also bursts venom spores pretty effectively and has decent range for a shotgun. I find it works fairly well even in T4 void. Still need to test that though.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Still working on it (need one more forma in it) but I went for maxed out tainted shell and ammo stock which gives you 4 shots between reloads. The extra reload time is basically nothing and most things die in three shots anyway.

Seeking force + hells chamber + Ammo stock + tainted shell + whatever elemental dmg mods are faction appropriate.

Try a high status build and squeeze in as many event mods as you can. 

Also bursts venom spores pretty effectively and has decent range for a shotgun. I find it works fairly well even in T4 void. Still need to test that though.

Awesome. I will try that. Ty >:D