The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Id love an event that forces you to choose sides, assuming it has significant consequences, or at least some perks. Something like if you side with the Corpus and earn their badge, you get cosmetic armor that reduces damage from lasers by 15% or whatever. If you side with Grineer, you get cosmetic armor that reduces damage from explosives.

I think you guys put new content to damn fast...
The game still have bugs waiting to be fix...

U14 just entered in 18 Jul 2014...
With so many new things and stuff. 
Why the rush to put so much more?

P.S.: here's my dojo training roms? (we just have 2 rooms for that porpuse and is suposed to be a "dojo")

P.S.: here's my dojo training roms? (we just have 2 rooms for that porpuse and is suposed to be a "dojo")

I think a lot of that comes down to the expectations of the games playerbase rather than the over eagerness of DE, tbh.

Too fast? We had major updates almost every 30-40 days before, and seeing how U14 was meh at best, DE needs something to keep people interested in the game.

I guess we can safely assume all kubrow prints will soon be useless :3

Depends. I didn't see body type, eye/energy color, or breed customization in the preview video, but I guess that could change on release.

Then again, some people might just wanna play completely free and breed for certain traits without using plat, so imprints will hopefully still have a purpose.

I guess we can safely assume all kubrow prints will soon be useless :3

One of few ways that DE could resolve the issue... those skin patterns (and even color) from all the kubrows that you have breeded so far are uniquely available/accessable permanently for you and you can still trade the imprints with other players, and those unique patterns would not be available on the market. And that would make meaningful for those imprints still. (Maybe not color. Color is too standardized/common to make it uniquely available or unlocking only by breeding).

Awwww, this will be like Gravidus event, that's why there's a Fromorian and a Corpus ship fighting.

Well, it seems like a Formorian came to say hi to a Corpus Transport Vessel, and this pissed off the Corpus, so they made the Formorian say hi to their Battle Cruiser.

Please keep in mind that we don't actually know if 14.5 is today.

The preview video and the tweet might be an elaborate ruse to troll us.

Like the Grineer systems.

We might only get a countdown today. D:

Basically we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. Or potatoes before they grow. Or something.

Please keep in mind that we don't actually know if 14.5 is today.

The preview video and the tweet might be an elaborate ruse to troll us.

Like the Grineer systems.

We might only get a countdown today. D:

Basically we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. Or potatoes before they grow. Or something.

But.... I like to count chickens..... before they hatch D: