The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

We can take down Formorians by making them implode by giving the Formorian Core Infested mass.

1  These aren't the same fomorian ships.

2  After that last defeat don't you think they would come up with a way to prevent this.

3  Why would the message say WE CAN'T TAKE THEM DOWN

The last ships were just fomorians, these are balor fomorians. Balor was the king of the fomorians in irish mythology. Therefore these ships are a much bigger and better version of the normal fomorians.

The last ships were just fomorians, these are balor fomorians. Balor was the king of the fomorians in irish mythology. Therefore these ships are a much bigger and better version of the normal fomorians.

Ooh, nice research there. Would never had figured that out myself.

In any case, the Corpus have to step up their game.

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not >.< but that was mostly for FMZerek since he didn't seem to catch that these aren't regular fomorian ships

Not actually being sarcastic, that's some pretty interesting naming from DE, and I honestly wouldn't have thought it would have a different meaning that would signify that these new Fomorians might be bigger than the old ones.

Not actually being sarcastic, that's some pretty interesting naming from DE, and I honestly wouldn't have thought it would have a different meaning that would signify that these new Fomorians might be bigger than the old ones.

haha, thanks I just saw the word Balor and it intrigued me, I was curious to know what the difference was... Thank you google!