Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Fair To Bolt Everyone?

Frostosti

Question

if the G3 spawns, and you fail, 3 players will get the bolt attached to their warframe. Is that fair?
Shouldnt only the person from the mark receive teh bolt?

I mean if you can already see you are going to lose, its better to just ALT-F4 and restart the game than to continue fighting .....

8 answers to this question

we tenno have pride. We go in as a team, do as the lotus says, complete the task, and get out.

or at least that is how i picture it

I have never died to G3 but I'm pretty sure if they defeat a player that player gets the bolt and if everyone dies it is instant failure, thought I think I might be wrong

you can read up about G3 on the wiki page. Sorry I could not give enough info on your matter

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grustrag_Three

Edited by n0lyfe

Sometimes I feel bad when a Tenno gets bolted on one of my G3 spawns, not everyone is set up for that kind of encounter.

Other times, I feel no guilt.  I'm looking at you, AFK'ers, Leechers and people that wont stay with the team.  =.=

Edited by Noamuth

yes blablblablablbal they are super easy blablbal OP weapons lblbalbla

point is, the admins programmed G3 to only spawn when you are super weak, which is super stupid.

I mean i have 2 frames with a bolt now, and im not even removing them anymore, because its just a waste of resources.

at the very very very least give the players still a live the oppurtunity to shoot the bolt and to free their teammates currently under the yellow globe

Edited by Frostosti

Well... Doesn't the Lotus warn you to get the hell out of there anyway?

She does, but on a more pragmatic note, it would make sense to apply the bolt to any and all warframes, that get downed while the G3 is there.

It doesn't quite seem like an easy task, to stick a bolt on to someone that's running all over the place, or isn't even in the same room as the G3.

Wait a minute...

1 player goes down, and everyone gets the bolt?

I know that real life logic doesn't always apply to video games, but this just seems silly.

This isnt true, or at least if it does happen its a glitch. 1 person can go down, then be locked in a sheild, but the fight isnt over until all tenno are down and locked away. At times ive been down, but my teammates where able to prevent me being shielded until i died then i res'd, and we went on to beat them. No one got bolts.

Sometimes I feel bad when a Tenno gets bolted on one of my G3 spawns, not everyone is set up for that kind of encounter.

Other times, I feel no guilt.  I'm looking at you, AFK'ers, Leechers and people that wont stay with the team.  =.=

AFKers getting bolted, upvoted just for that #JUSTICE!