Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Movies You Ever Watched?

noveltyhero

Now, we are talking movies that tried to be good but ended up bad

Here is mine, don't judge! >:O

Horrid Henry:The Movie <-not recommended for kids, will end up 300%  dumber, it's not even remotely funny

Piranha 3D and Piranha 3DD (I thought the extra D was for gore and special effects, not the other stuff >.>)

The Cabin in the Woods <-so great at beginning, but then came the nudity and other things that ruin a good horror movie

I have some more but can't remember

You?

world war z, boring and generic zombie movie, with completely inaccurate stuffs, i live in israel and i just facepalmed the whole way through when they showed israel, and not only because of the stupidity of the people there 

I don't live in Israel and I facepalmed when I saw that XD

Oh S#&$ this is a hard one, Ill go with Paranormal Activity because they amount of people that like it makes it even worse.

That is true

Speaking of which, seen the Blair Witch Project? My friend was hyping it so much so I finally watch it....buuuut it was incredibly bad. Paranormal Activity but in the woods

CloverField

Really? It wasn't that bad. Yeah maybe I am one of the few people who quite liked it. Looking forward to some more first person movies (hopefully done right, I don't want to get dizzy)

What did I just watch?

Hahaha, that video always makes me laugh XD

i have two the entire transformer movies taht micheal bay has been doing and world war z

I hate Michael Bay, one of those celebrities that I will celebrate the death off. Yes I know it's harsh but he should stop ruining my freaking childhood >:O

World War Z was good for me because it was dumb, I went watching it as a dumb movie, did not expect anything more so wasn't disappointed. However Brad Pitt, come on dude >.>

Pacific Rim nuff said

It's a dumb movie about giant robots with great CGI, why the hate? :D

That other one battleships or something with Rihanna, that was pretty bad :/

Battle Los Angeles or whatever it was called was decent, however story needed some development, wish a sequel (very good one) would come out to tie the deal

Guys, guys! Watch this, you will laugh your *** off XD

^Bad bollywood movie with terrible CGIs of robots

Seen it and its not half-bad.

It's a dumb movie about giant robots with great CGI, why the hate? :D

That other one battleships or something with Rihanna, that was pretty bad :/

Battle Los Angeles or whatever it was called was decent, however story needed some development, wish a sequel (very good one) would come out to tie the deal

Battleship was preety good IMO had good acting, remove the comedy that they tried to add and its decent.

Here you go my worst: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0996958/

Legend of the Red Reaper...*sigh* if you can find it online just click on any random part of the movie and the horrible acting even for a few seconds will make you cry. Costumes as if it was some bad reenactment, fight scenes that were slow and "go with the flow" coreographed, it honestly hurts just thinking about it.(not kidding it physically and mentally hurts thinking about this)