Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Give Or To Keep Fang Prime?

izzatuw

Question

I have all parts of for Fang Prime and was wondering if I should build them. I already have Dual Ichors so I'm also considering to give them to my cousin later. Affinity is out of the question because Idc about mastery at all. I hear that Dual Ichors and Fang Prime are practically the same so should I actually build them or give them?

15 answers to this question

Well compared to the Dual Ichors which one do you prefer in terms of stats.

Ichor without a doubt.

Fang Prime are funny, but mainly puncture damage, and that is limiting their usage.

On side note coptering with it is strange but have a nice style, somehow close to a ninja movement.

Stat-wise, go for Dual Ichor. It crits hard, multi-target, fast enough, and innate Toxin would pretty much wreck everything (+Toxin combo elementalsare awesome). The only downside is the hefty stamina usage, that's all.

Edited by Athros

Fang prime will do fine in anything less than hour-long T3/T4 survival missions.  They aren't as game-breaking as the dual ichors but there is nothing really wrong with them from a performance standpoint. They copter, they stunlock, and they do pretty good damage due to the fact that they multi-hit like crazy. And from an aesthetics standpoint it's no contest: ornate dual knives versus weird crusty things? Pfft.