Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can This Pc Run Warframe At Max .

-W-A-R-N-I-N-G-

Question

Hi guys my dog completely wrecked my 2000 dollar pc that I just bought and well I don't have the money for a new high end desk top. Will this pc handle war frame everything max with a good frame rate 50 + ?

Wow I am dumb forgot to post the link sorry I am just really tired. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kfDcgs

Edited by -W-A-R-N-I-N-G-

If it is a $2000 computer than I'm positive that it can run Warframe at 60+ Frames at max settings (full screen). If it doesn't run Warframe that good and you need to turn off all of the settings to actually play it... then you've been ripped off.

you misread his post...his dog wrecked his 2000 dollar pc and he has to buy a cheaper one, but he didn't put up the specs for it so there is no way we can answer his question

Hi guys my dog completely are wrecked my 2000 dollar PC

1. that makes no sense "Hi Guys my dogs completely are wrecked my 2000$ PC"

2.obvious troll is obvious

3.Brag about it much even if it might not be true

Will this pc handle war frame everything max with a good frame rate 50 + ?

4.Right because we totally have the nessocery info in order to tell what specs you have on your PC

you misread his post...his dog wrecked his 2000 dollar pc and he has to buy a cheaper one, but he didn't put up the specs for it so there is no way we can answer his question

erm no i dont think he did. i think its you that is misinterpreting his post

"Will this pc"

implying that he all ready owns the new PC / is all ready using a PC

i understand what you mean - that he just forgot to put in the link or model number of the PC etc

but with such obvious grammar mistakes and very very bad wording - i dunno it sounds to much like an attention troll post if you ask me. im not really one to talk about grammar considering everyone types / talks in their own way but its obvious to pick out these things

Edited by DiBBz

If you choose an AMD graphics card you can't use max settings because you can't use PhysX. I'd get Nvidia instead.

4 GB of RAM seems too little. I'd have at least 8.

PhysX as nothing to do with max settings rather a minor options, both type of cards has its own types of pros and cons. do dont just say get this type of card because a minor feature that hardly anyone uses anyways because many games have it impleneted baddly and is to resource intensive

If you choose an AMD graphics card you can't use max settings because you can't use PhysX. I'd get Nvidia instead.

Ok thanks, sorry for the crappy writing I was on the phone for over two hours with my warranty retailer supposedly I never bought any .

PhysX as nothing to do with max settings rather a minor options, both type of cards has its own types of pros and cons. do dont just say get this type of card because a minor feature that hardly anyone uses anyways because many games have it impleneted baddly and is to resource intensive

Well, this thread is about Warframe. In Warframe, the PhysX effects make the game look a lot better, in my opinion. This is why I suggest getting a card that can use PhysX when getting a computer for Warframe.

Wow I am dumb forgot to post the link sorry I am just really tired. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kfDcgs

id honestly say go with a i3 or something , pentium wont get you very far. i know my cousian has a desktop with a Intel Pentium E6600 stocked clocked at 3.07GHz and he OC's it to 3.8GH'z and honestly he never recieved that much of a FPS increase in most games. and decent CPU and GPU will get you a long way. and a suitable Mobo so throttling does not come into play

It's one of the settings exclusive to Nvidia cards, so technically yes you need an Nvidia card to run "Max settings" regardless how miniscule the feature may or may not be. He didn't say one card was better than the other either, there's no need to get so defensive.

Well, this thread is about Warframe. In Warframe, the PhysX effects make the game look a lot better, in my opinion. This is why I suggest getting a card that can use PhysX when getting a computer for Warframe.

well thats your opinion but dont try shove it off to others like its suppose to be used. and like hell it makes the game look better. its like milllion solar flares having a massive rave together.

nothing but fancy and to blinding distracting lights

even if he gets a card for physx his PC wont handle it , at best he can run warframe low-mid settings at 60+ FPS while in game

well thats your opinion but dont try shove it off to others like its suppose to be used. and like hell it makes the game look better. its like milllion solar flares having a massive rave together.

even if he gets a card for physx his PC wont handle it , at best he can run warframe low-mid settings at 60+ FPS while in game

I didn't shove anything off to anyone... Seriously, are you having a bad day or something? The angry oozes through your posts.

It's one of the settings exclusive to Nvidia cards, so technically yes you need an Nvidia card to run "Max settings" regardless how miniscule the feature may or may not be. He didn't say one card was better than the other either, there's no need to get so defensive.

i never got defensive in the first place - just physx does not define max settings IMHO. all main settings like textures / effects / shadows / and sub settings like AA and ambiant occlusion etc all turned on are max settings

I didn't shove anything off to anyone... Seriously, are you having a bad day or something? The angry oozes through your posts.

nah im having a great day

implying that AMD users wont be able to achieve max settings becuase of a 3rd party feature "Physx"

maybe you werent so much as throwing to get nvidia at him but you certinally sounded like because of that feature Nvidia is the way to go

nah im having a great day

implying that AMD users wont be able to achieve max settings becuase of a 3rd party feature "Physx"

maybe you werent so much as throwing to get nvidia at him but you certinally sounded like because of that feature Nvidia is the way to go

It may have sounded like that because that's exactly what I said. The PhysX effects are used so extensively that I can't call it "max settings" if it's not enabled in Warframe.

But of course it's everyone's personal opinion if they like those effects or not.

And my post was informative: you want physx? get Nvidia. Maybe you should point out something that's in favour of AMD cards in regards of Warframe.

Dude relax. He literally said "in my opinion".

i never got defensive in the first place - just physx does not define max settings IMHO. all main settings like textures / effects / shadows / and sub settings like AA and ambiant occlusion etc all turned on are max settings

We will have to agree to disagree then. I would consider PhysX, along with every other setting, a part of max settings.

Also, PhysX is not a 3rd party feature.

I have 4 gigs of ram and are running on max settings just fine.

Edited by ss4chris

Hi guys my dog completely wrecked my 2000 dollar pc that I just bought and well I don't have the money for a new high end desk top. Will this pc handle war frame everything max with a good frame rate 50 + ?

i wannna know exactly how your dog wrecked your computer and if it was 2000 dollars why didn't you take better care of it..

back on topic reading the review on the graphics card and your cpu being a dual core i think you can run this on max settings okay. But dont quote me on it.  test if out, see if you can/ if your framerate drops drastically consistently, you probably can't. Test it out on void since they seem to be the highest consumption for FPS as far as im concerned.

also. canirunit.com is a great site to compare to see where you are at specs wise.