Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Know Any Good Excalibur Builds?

JaysInc

Question

18 answers to this question

Use a Radial Blind build. It is extremely satisfying to run into a room and shut it down by blinding every enemy.

RB + fleeting expertise + streamline + continuity + narrow minded + stretch + overextended.

If built right, Radial Blind can reach a 58m radius for only 12.5 energy and last around 20 seconds.

I bet you that almost every suggestion you'll get involves spamming Radial Blind.

That's because as good as SD and RJ are, they're damage can fall of pretty early and isn't too useful compared to that max range his cc can reach. O.O

Edit: then again, that's only for people who try to do more than 40 min in a high level survival mission, where 3 bullet hits or less is lethal.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

That's because as good as SD and RJ are, they're damage can fall of pretty early and isn't too useful compared to that max range his cc can reach. O.O

Edit: then again, that's only for people who try to do more than 40 min in a high level survival mission, where 3 bullet hits or less is lethal.

You sir are correct.

If you need xcal for random misions then almost all the normal builds will do just fine. Just slap on all the abilities, vitility, redirection etc., some eficiency and you are good to go.

If the OP is thinking on using xcal for high level defence etc. you should consider radial blind xcal, you cant go wrong with that.

it depends on what you wanna do with Excal. though specialized builds like what is mentioned above works in  to some degree, from experience using those builds I quickly realised they are a recipe for disaster, especially with the damage buff enemies get with eximus leaders. I tank each and every frame I use and only equip their 2 most energy efficient ability or effective abilities, for my Excal that's slash dash and radial blind when I am really in trouble and rarely am. also build your restores and equip them

Tanking Excal: rejuvenation, redirection, vitality vigor, fortitude

blind rage, Base setup

corpus+ fast deflection undying will quick thinking (continuity)

grineers+  flame repellent undying flow.(continuity)  honorable mention  rage mod.

health and shields are over 800 each and disregard armor because its just too weak to be viable in high lvls missions.

rage can be useful but from my using it, its a mid tier mod with quick thinking on high any type missions solo. arcanes helps and immortal skin helps also.

those combos can let you get lazy with Excal and outdo a lot of frames no matter how tough they claim to be.  but try them out for your own self and see which ones works and which doesn't. there is no best. my main is excal with the cernos wraith vipers and orthos prime.

Edited by ranks21

You sir are correct.

If you need xcal for random misions then almost all the normal builds will do just fine. Just slap on all the abilities, vitility, redirection etc., some eficiency and you are good to go.

If the OP is thinking on using xcal for high level defence etc. you should consider radial blind xcal, you cant go wrong with that.

Actually I was thinking on using Excalibur on some void missions like Tier 2 or 3 and some late game missions. Also I'm too dependent on Valkyr ( Ult 4 spam + infinite health build)

To the Founders, remember he is using a Excalibur, not a Excalibur Prime, he would have to Forma his Excalibur to use your builds. Maybe he just want a build withouth Forma, keep that in mind.

Now where does it state he  he wouldnt want to forma?  keep your assumptions to yourself please and thank you.

Use a Radial Blind build. It is extremely satisfying to run into a room and shut it down by blinding every enemy.

RB + fleeting expertise + streamline + continuity + narrow minded + stretch + overextended.

If built right, Radial Blind can reach a 58m radius for only 12.5 energy and last around 20 seconds.

This is what I use on my 6 forma'd Excal though I use energy siphon for aura but its just a personal preference so I don't have to depend so much on energy orbs.Also I added constitution for added duration and knockdown resist

Edited by Zero_Ghost

This is what I use on my 6 forma'd Excal though I use energy siphon for aura but its just a personal preference so I don't have to depend so much on energy orbs.Also I added constitution for added duration and knockdown resist

6 FORMA...Really? Did you remove all but one power slot and a a polarity to the aura slot and another 3 FORMA in blank slots?

I personally don't think he need more that 3 FORMA. 2 if you have Excalibur Prime.