Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Impressions 14.5, Ammo Efficiency & Dog Removal For $

Trayzerlol

DE, you actually managed to give us a gun that has worse ammo consumption than the soma. Well done, i doubted it would be possible to do that.

Like...seriously, you play your own game right? so you actually try out new content before you release it aye? HOW CAN YOU RELEASE A RIFLE THAT IS OUT OF AMMO AT WAVE 2 THAT HAS 1800 AMMO.

you know what was and still is tons of fun? quanta. having to worry 24/7 about ammo is horribly anti-fun and takes a lot from the game. and no, in this case not even ammo mutation mods can fix the issue with the glaxion.

anyway...

Assuming this is a mistake that will be fixed yesterday, i want to also thank you for making it ONLY cost 1,250,000 credits and 10 minutes of my time to get rid of the 50 unwanted dogs for actually having a decent overview in my refrigerator now, where i keep the 4 useful dogs. THANKS!!!!!! who needs credits anyway right?............

by the way!

why don't you also charge people for selling their weapons instead of giving credits for it?

i mean... you know, we sell stuff so we don't have to buy more slots so that should be worth paying let's say 25000 credits per weapon/frame/sentinel.

it's like how to flip people off 2.0 even nintendo managed to make releasing pokemon a free feature in their games 17 years ago!!!!

Instead of compensating for the useless stasis slots that people bought because you didn't think removing dogs would be a desire by players when 14.0 was released, you also charge for dog removal now!!!... it's so disgusting i had to repeat it once more.

besides that, everything about the update is a giant step in the right direction. awesome new game mode (since olympic sprinting got hotfixed), kubrow customization >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lottery, awesome new sidearm/melee weapon, new color palettes are beautiful and oberon buffs were also overdue.

i sincerely hope that i never have to pay for something that useless ever again. not that a million creds would be much, it isn't it's a general ethical question what should be paid for and what should be a simple, free service/feature for the players.

Edited by IlIIlII

i want to also thank you for making it ONLY cost 1,250,000 credits and 10 minutes of my time to get rid of the 50 unwanted dogs

Holy crap! That better be a massive exaggeration. What possible reason could you have for making that many?

Edited by ValhaHazred

Holy crap! That better be a massive exaggeration. What possible reason could you have for making that many?

it's not an exaggeration. it began great, i made a plan. i just wanted 1 of each type that didn't look completely horrible (meaning they should be good looking...).

first 6 dogs were sunika. from then on i just got 100% grey raksas, ultra skinny sahasas or simply ugly huras kubrows.

so yeah, it took a "few more" tries to get one of each strain with

1. decent body

2. decent colors/pattern

and the number of dogs it took to achieve that was 54 in my case. horrible RNG i know and in hindsight i really should have just bought the imprints for each race once and be done with it. it's still hilarious what DE thought when they decided to include a fee for removing dogs.

You forgot a few things :

-Horrible Vauban nerf

Nyx nerf

-Terrible mod UI

-and Latron Wraith sucks

semi-auto weapons in general suck in my opinion, good point.

the mod UI is just like the introduction of the liset if you ask me. at first you hate it but in a few days, it will feel like it was never different.

as for nyx, i really regret spending time into getting her maxed & formaed just recently. though the nerf might not be completely unjustified, there are better ways to balance a frame like... REWORKING abilities which are bad by design.

Edited by IlIIlII

DE, you actually managed to give us a gun that has worse ammo consumption than the soma. Well done, i doubted it would be possible to do that.

Like...seriously, you play your own game right? so you actually try out new content before you release it aye? HOW CAN YOU RELEASE A RIFLE THAT IS OUT OF AMMO AT WAVE 2 THAT HAS 1800 AMMO.

you know what was and still is tons of fun? quanta. having to worry 24/7 about ammo is horribly anti-fun and takes a lot from the game. and no, in this case not even ammo mutation mods can fix the issue with the glaxion.

anyway...

Assuming this is a mistake that will be fixed yesterday, i want to also thank you for making it ONLY cost 1,250,000 credits and 10 minutes of my time to get rid of the 50 unwanted dogs for actually having a decent overview in my refrigerator now, where i keep the 4 useful dogs. THANKS!!!!!! who needs credits anyway right?............

by the way!

why don't you also charge people for selling their weapons instead of giving credits for it?

i mean... you know, we sell stuff so we don't have to buy more slots so that should be worth paying let's say 25000 credits per weapon/frame/sentinel.

it's like how to flip people off 2.0 even nintendo managed to make releasing pokemon a free feature in their games 17 years ago!!!!

Instead of compensating for the useless stasis slots that people bought because you didn't think removing dogs would be a desire by players when 14.0 was released, you also charge for dog removal now!!!... it's so disgusting i had to repeat it once more.

So, you are mad because you got something for free and you didn't like it.

You are mad that sending your kubrows away costs money even tho the point is that you should feel attached to them (thus giving them away should not come with rewards greater than the costs).

Not to forget that you seem mad that it costs hard earned in-game credits and not platinum which they easily could have done (I bet if they put it at 5 plat, people would gladly pay for it anyways. This way they don't milk us for our cash however which is uncommon and a very admirable act from a company.).

I haven't tried the Glaxion yet, but i have tried the Amprex and the Supra. Both weapons have extreme ammo problems, and i have a lot of fun with them. If you can't manage ammunition, don't use any of those. The Soma actually has pretty good ammo efficiency compared to those two weapons. Perhaps you should learn to manage ammunition, or equip ammo mods? I mean, that's why they exist. If the devs just gave us nearly unlimited ammo for all weapons, mutation mods and ammo max mods would be worthless, correct?

In other words, learn to aim, control your bursts, equip ammo mods. l2play overall. 

It took me a total of 2 random hatching, both Sunikas, to stop doing that and go for prints.

BTW, i sold the prints of both of those Sunikas which gave me enough cash to buy other prints to get he temperament that i wanted.

So i ended up getting all of them after 5 total attempts, and this includes the first two randoms.

After that i started screwing around to get different body types and patterns, from prints still, and i think i maybe have 10 kubs?

The only pattern i think i am missing is the zebra legs with the cross on the head.

Random is random.

The Vauban "Nerf"

Now vortex range is changeable

Those who build for duration are now mad that others can mod for a vortex as big as a properly modded snowglobe

Are now mad that there will be two ways, not one, to use him

So they are not the most powerful and the only way to win.

Oberon has been CRAZILY buffed recently. No one seems to care....

Should a 100% damage reduction skill that could be modded to cost 2-3 energy per sec and can kill any enemy not be nerfed?

People cried for Trinity's Nerf

Then better players stayed behind and learned to use Quick Thinking.

Nyx + Flow/Equilibrium/QT/Fleeting/Streamline There ya go!

Remember in non-wave 100 or survival 40+ it now costs LESS of what it did per sec.

Build tip: max fleeting puts it at 1/sec plus 1/500 damage taken. A single energy orb lets you absorb 12.5k damage.

How is that weak when most frames struggle to reach 1k hp or shield?

I would say self-harm is bad for absorb, but remember you do that damage when it ends.

Happily the change removes us from the realm of lvl 100 enemies which really should not be accessible in the first place.

Last obvious rework to do I see: Valkyr's Hysteria. 

Over a minute it moddable. Her effective health is above 4k modded. If she takes 60 health damage, she will have enough energy to use hysteria again (fleeting build) and regain anything lost. 100% damage reduc and lifesteal to get full Hp each hysteria

Can't do damage? Slap on a warcry build for over double melee speed. And Hysteria's new combo counter....

Hysteria no longer does 300 damage per hit, now it scales with str/melee equipped

After all, She is one of my favorite frames. I can't wait to find a new way to use her if her ultimate hopefully gets changed

Also who ends up happier, and with more success?

The percent of players who instinctively spam the forums crying out for having to change a build?

Or the players who adapt their build within an hour and utilize the change to their benefit?

Edited by Refrus

The Vauban "Nerf"

Now vortex range is changeable

Those who build for duration are now mad that others can mod for a vortex as big as a properly modded snowglobe

Are now mad that there will be two ways, not one, to use him

So they are not the most powerful and the only way to win.

Oberon has been CRAZILY buffed recently. No one seems to care....

Should a 100% damage reduction skill that could be modded to cost 2-3 energy per sec and can kill any enemy not be nerfed?

People cried for Trinity's Nerf

Then better players stayed behind and learned to use Quick Thinking.

Nyx + Flow/Equilibrium/QT/Fleeting/Streamline There ya go!

Remember in non-wave 100 or survival 40+ it now costs LESS of what it did per sec.

Build tip: max fleeting puts it at 1/sec plus 1/500 damage taken. A single energy orb lets you absorb 12.5k damage.

How is that weak when most frames struggle to reach 1k hp or shield?

I would say self-harm is bad for absorb, but remember you do that damage when it ends.

Happily the change removes us from the realm of lvl 100 enemies which really should not be accessible in the first place.

Last obvious rework to do I see: Valkyr's Hysteria. 

Over a minute it moddable. Her effective health is above 4k modded. If she takes 60 health damage, she will have enough energy to use hysteria again (fleeting build) and regain anything lost. 100% damage reduc and lifesteal to get full Hp each hysteria

Can't do damage? Slap on a warcry build for over double melee speed. And Hysteria's new combo counter....

Hysteria no longer does 300 damage per hit, now it scales with str/melee equipped

After all, She is one of my favorite frames. I can't wait to find a new way to use her if her ultimate hopefully gets changed

Also who ends up happier, and with more success?

The percent of players who instinctively spam the forums crying out for having to change a build?

Or the players who adapt their build within an hour and utilize the change to their benefit?

I don't really see it as a nerf. It means I'll have to change my Vauban, possibly put some forma in to avoid shrinking my vortex, but it'll also open up the option for very large vortex effects. I wonder how far it can be stretched...