Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.0.3

[DE]Megan

Fixed end of mission grey screen of death.

That's the thing where the mission results screen doesn't come up so you're just stuck with the grey overlay and have to Alt+F4, right? Because that was around before U14, only it wasn't grey then of course, and you could press esc to back out of the map and leave your squad which would close the non-existent screen so you could do stuff again which means it wasn't "of death" either. What I'm saying is it needs a better name. But I'm glad it's finally fixed, because it happened almost every time I did a long survival and it was annoying.

Edited by Azure.M

A lot of fixes.good to see it, and good that I can't play recently being in travel, as you can fix most bugs.

I wonder if you have plan to implement something amazing to catch veteran players' attention.New tilesets or weapons are good for short while only. hope DE are aware of this problem.

At last, the Grey Screen of Death is no more....

... for now!

and you could press esc to back out of the map and leave your squad which would close the non-existent screen so you could do stuff again which means so it wasn't "of death" either.

The U14.5 version, however, didn't allow that (I tried it) so you had to Alt+F4 and restart the game.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Awesome, At long last I can stop needing shutdown Warframe and restart :D The Moody darkening of the screen was cool till I realised my game was locked up.

Side Note love the 2 new kubrow patterns in the market, And thank you for keeping the current patterns only obtainable through breeding....Ahd they been a plat thing I wouldve felt so pissed for all the time I spen breeding them perfect Kubrow.

Glaxion Polar skin would bring a tear to ice Queen Elsas face its so beutiful ;) Keep it cool DE You managed to pul this Vet in once again.

The Exp changes? Not a bug and intended.

No more spamming Molecular Primer and yanking all EXP easily.

No. Molecular prime has been broken since the patch.  It has explosion delays and failures.  No one cares about the EXP changes, as for the most part good novas immediately detonate their own packs.  Essentially the MP still does its slow but enemies are dead for 5-10 seconds before the detonation.  This is the bug, explosion failures and delays equal no use of molecular prime.  We can hope they fix it soon, if not i am sure a horde of nova players with torches and pitch forks are already descending upon DE.

Turns out the restoration of the missing Nyx power mods wasn't related to this hotfix after all. I had thought it was. But it wasn't.

My Nyx power mods were manually added in by tech support after I had sent them an email.

(I had sent tech support an email before I updated, so I had assumed the restoration of her power mods was tied in to the hotfix).

But anyway, Thank you very much Digital Extremes for fixing my problem. I am very grateful.

where's their email? tried using support and just says under load at the moment... I have this same issue, only have 1 skill which is 1 i found way back when... so nyx for me is completely useless at the moment :/

The Exp changes? Not a bug and intended.

No more spamming Molecular Primer and yanking all EXP easily.

Who the f.... cares about the XP changes , i talk about the stupidly insane delayed explosions on MPrimed targets + the AOE Damage is gone.

There are tons of posts about this bug but no reply yet !!

The U14.5 version, however, didn't allow that (I tried it) so you had to Alt+F4 and restart the game.

Yeah, that was still talking about before U14. After U14 you had to Alt+F4 which made it more annoying. I don't think 14.5 did anything to it, other than make more people notice it because it happened after the event quite a lot.

Good going, DE, one of your recent updates removed a Stasis Chamber slot.  And you Still haven't fixed many of the older problems.

I'd Greatly appreciate if you guys fix the problems and return the missing stasis chamber or refund the 10 plat.  Thanks...

Sorry for the frustrations, MarcFitzhugh. Please contact our Support team and they can look into the Stasis Chamber issue.

http://support.warframe.com/