Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.0.3

[DE]Megan

No Nova Fix ? Great at least tell us if it is a bug or not damn it !!

What's the deal with Nova?

It was in the 14.5 patch notes, any enemy killed by novas chain reaction, has all its xp sent to the player that killed it and not the Nova, this causes the Nova to use the abilities only for everyone else ot get the xp from the chain kils

It was in the 14.5 patch notes, any enemy killed by novas chain reaction, has all its xp sent to the player that killed it and not the Nova, this causes the Nova to use the abilities only for everyone else ot get the xp from the chain kils

And this is a bad thing? The person who kills the enemy deserves the largest sum of XP. Stop whining and start killing your own primed enemies. Or, I don't know, SHARE the love with the team?

Thanks. I assumed they where talking about something else.

For the record I approve of the change. I always thought it should do that.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Sorry for the frustrations, MarcFitzhugh. Please contact our Support team and they can look into the Stasis Chamber issue.

http://support.warframe.com/

Heh, i've had similar problems, bought 2 chambers, but support guy said that on record i've tried purchase only one. Like he can't check how much plat i have before and after. So contact the support will not help.

Edited by Sormaran

Any word on a Hotfix in the works to revert the mod UI set up which is killing my eyes and those of others who are and aren't color blind?  

The functionality of it is much less useful than the classic mod system in place before this update.  Would really appreciate seeing it returned to us so I can actually see what I'm doing when I slot a new mod.  I'm dreading even logging in b/c I'm tired of trying to sift through the mini-sized mods with the new color overlay.

Changes:

Optimized network performance for several sentinel firing precepts.

Fixes:

Fixed end of mission grey screen of death.

Thanks DE for fixing GSoD it happened alot, even on new mod screen AND w/ chat window again (Stuck, no interaction, not even alt+f4 had to Ctrl alt delete)

Any word on a Hotfix in the works to revert the mod UI set up which is killing my eyes and those of others who are and aren't color blind?  

The functionality of it is much less useful than the classic mod system in place before this update.  Would really appreciate seeing it returned to us so I can actually see what I'm doing when I slot a new mod.  I'm dreading even logging in b/c I'm tired of trying to sift through the mini-sized mods with the new color overlay.

No :D.

where's their email? tried using support and just says under load at the moment... I have this same issue, only have 1 skill which is 1 i found way back when... so nyx for me is completely useless at the moment :/

I just sent you a private message with the info.