Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isnt My Kubrow Free Roaming?

sp4rtan148

Maybe it just wants to ESC... ya know..

Can you define free roaming for me? For me, my Kubrow only walks out of the incubator and starts sitting there without moving anywhere.

920e643a3e9cc9216c9cb8ac97770aff.png

I was expecting the Kubrows to actually walk around the ship.

Edited by PeanutMonster

I would hardly call 'walk to a random position on the ship when told to and stay there'

"free-roam"

edit: I actually really dislike this, because it highlights the fact it is just a bunch of program code that reacts to buttons you press. Rather than something that moves on its own (like it does in missions)

And before anyone comments "so don't use it", I don't plan to. I just expected a little bit more after the devstream about our kubrow greeting us every now and then when we enter the ship and such. Granted that was when it was assumed we would have more space to move.

Edited by cam-o-flage20

Can you define free roaming for me? For me, my Kubrow only walks out of the incubator and starts sitting there without moving anywhere.

920e643a3e9cc9216c9cb8ac97770aff.png

I was expecting the Kubrows to actually walk around the ship.

Throw it out the airlock. Let it free roam in space.

Hmm..... Reclusive, lethargic......Have you been abusing your Kubrow? Lol.... Mine sleeps wherever he feels like, then if I press X on his pod he casually goes back inside. For sure it was a shock the first time I found him outside.

If I get around to getting a Kubrow, I'd love to allow one to free-roam in the Dojo. Chase fireflies in the garden tiles, go swimming, catch fish in the pond props, use a Grineer statue as an attack dummy. Little things like that.