The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Having A Rhino In Your Squad Annoy Anyone Else?

(PSN)AishaCtarl

I don't use the 'rush' mod either... Rhino like a BOSS!

People use the "rush" mod? I just copter, wall jump, and parkour. In the case of rhino....warp charge...try telling me to wear arcane vanguard when i just flew past you with arcane thrak after giving a damage buff to the team. As i said in another topic: "Me rhino no bozo"

Edited by FormlessDread

I don't know if it's a Rhino thing. I think I've had more issues with people playing Mirage doing that and those aren't the only one doing it even if they are more commonly doing it. Seen some annoying Loki rushers too but they often don't stop to kill anything that isn't directly in their path and oneshotable and I don't really care unless they start getting &!$$y in chat about everyone not keeping up with them. Not that there is anything wrong the frames, that's just some of the players, 

Edited by DementedSheep525

I absolutely hate it when a wild Rhino appears in my squad. Usually they rush ahead of everyone else and wreck everything in sight with little consideration of how much fun their squad is having doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe I'm just picky, but I loathe having rhinos my squads.

usually i'm faster than a rhino. they are "safe and fast medics"!

<3

Also my nekeros no potato is can go longer in t4 survival about 50mins while my rhino p can go 30mins and then dies out in t4 survival and he's potatoed

"Yeah, I can go longer in T4 S with any warframe and without any mods, weapons and sentintel while being afk whole time, than with Rhino which can only go 10min, while having on him 6 formas and dual wilding boltor prime. Strange :S"

This topic is made because of people playing a rhino like you.

Edited by Deccode

"Yeah, I can go longer in T4 S with any warframe and without any mods, weapons and sentintel while being afk whole time, than with Rhino which can only go 10min, while having on him 6 formas and dual wilding boltor prime. Strange :S"

This topic is made because of people playing a rhino like you.

I usually don't use rhino because I like using other stuff . I use frost prime or nekeros rhino prime is for solo or trying to quickly unlock missions

No, because I respect the rights that each player has to pick what Warframe he or she wants to play, in the manner that he or she wants to play it. 

Just because I don't like something doesn't mean other people don't. Just because I think something is unjustified doesn't mean I should whine and get it changed to hamper on other players' fun.

No, because I respect the rights that each player has to pick what Warframe he or she wants to play, in the manner that he or she wants to play it. 

Just because I don't like something doesn't mean other people don't. Just because I think something is unjustified doesn't mean I should whine and get it changed to hamper on other players' fun.

This person deserves a cookie

What a shame. Any frame is capable of rushing ahead and decking everything, though. There might be a correlation in the kind of player that likes to play Rhino, maybe?

Rhino isn't inherently a jerkface, he's just one of the most powerful and well-rounded frames in the game.

No. Being completely indestructible and stomping everything into oblivion is not well rounded. Rhino is OP as F***.

i charge into battle with my fukin Nyx! i love using here! going gets tough... make your own army! low on sheilds? pop a Vortex! need a distraction? turn 1 enemy into a punching bag!

Wait wait?!? You're telling me that the new Warframe 'VauNekrNyx' is out and they didn't tell us?

Jeez, so much hate...

Don't be framist yo. Add a sprint boost if you can't keep up with other players. Or better yet, play harder levels so that running ahead makes them die. (but please don't be that guy who doesn't res people out of spite, i think we can be better than that).

Plus, think of it from their perspective. They want to run in and have fun, kinda what the game is about really, waiting around for players who won't get a move on is a drag. Imagine playing on a team where all your other team members had a hobbled key on. Not very fun.

Rhino is a King that rushes ahead leading his army into the battle bringing only victory to his nation.

A true Emperor and the absolute ruler of Warframe universe.

So, I understand how some people may feel ashamed seeing their King doing all the work, as they're unable to aid him in his glorious battles. Being completely swallowed by the significance of his Majestic powers. And only dream of one day becoming one of the blades worth to battle along side with his Highness.

And this post wins the warframe forums.

But seriously, if you can't hang with a rhino then you're just not good enough.

Rhino is a King that rushes ahead leading his army into the battle bringing only victory to his nation.

A true Emperor and the absolute ruler of Warframe universe.

So, I understand how some people may feel ashamed seeing their King doing all the work, as they're unable to aid him in his glorious battles. Being completely swallowed by the significance of his Majestic powers. And only dream of one day becoming one of the blades worth to battle along side with his Highness.

Then explain why do I have to revive all the Rhinos (Prime) in all of my public games. 

As a Rhino player myself I almost exclusively use him for Extermination, Capture and Invasion missions. I've recently been experimenting with using Shield Flux for maximum sprint duration.

Why do I rush ahead? because those modes are easy for a rhino and a little difficult for some frames especially T4 Exterminates. I tend to scout ahead and destroy all the traps/cameras and take care of all the heavy units. Do I run ahead? If there is a large group of units that can decimate a single frame if focused I move into two different positions to cover the entire area if necessary and stomp to allow everyone else to fight them easily.

I mostly use stomp and since I have fleeting on I only use roar when there are a group of heavies or for Vor or stalker type enemies.

I guess thats the way I wish most people would play a rhino.

Unfortunately iron skined rush rhinos are far too common. The amount of times I've had to stop cc'ing to revive a rhino player who wasn't paying attention to their loss of iron skin or them simply refusing to stomp during battle is too high for my liking.

As far as Rhino being viable for T4 40 min+ runs, while stomp is useful he is only good with other frames working together. The same can be said for most other frames in lategame scenarios though.

As far as I'm concerned he is meant to be played as a damage sponge and cc in most team setups. He takes point because he can allow his teamates more room to setup for combos or get into position.

Unfortunately because of his second ability allowing him to effectively be invulnerable in low to mid level missions a lot of people just get used to playing him as if they are running solo with no one else on their team. Thus leading to rushing rhinos in standard missions and rushing rhinos who get killed in higher level missions because they dont adjust their playstyle to suit tougher enemies, while most other frames when used have to do so around mid level play to be effective and players transition better into later game as their understanding of their frame and its strengths and weaknesses is explored for a longer time.

At least thats the way I see it.

This man is a true player.

At least, someone realizes......

Well it is annoying to see a Rhino in every game. The only time they are annoying is when they rush in a corpus map with cameras and lasers. They know that the cameras won't do anything to them but it annoys everybody else that isn't a Rhino.

I will most likely be one of those Rhino fools rushing in said Corpus map. However, I am GG Rhino. I rush ahead, kill everything, *and* bust the cameras to allow squadmates maximus ease of movment. Because shared affinity is good for everyone, yes.

Rhino is that slow he fells like he has lead boots on so for rushers useing him and your failing keep up your game play needs help 

Put on an Arcane Vanguard and then Sprint mod and you have a pretty fast Warframe. Using Rhino Prime and Arcane Vanguard helm + Sprint you have the fastest Warframe in the game.

I've played Rhino for quite some time too and I rarely die unless it's silly Grineer with near instant kill damage values. What's up with that anyway?

I can get to people who are far away when they die and we're talking several rooms apart too. But lately I just don't care if someone dies a room or two away because I don't revive egos.

So I have no problem with any Warframe in the game but I have problem with people running off alone on missions you should stick together. Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival and similar game modes like that.

After some minutes in T4 S, only Roar is usefull and maybe Stomp because the stasis momentum.

Really? Then you have not used Rhino much. Iron Skin prevents any kind of status effect and knockdown and can soak up 3-4k damage with Blind rage. Rhino charge can knock down baddies on contact, get out of a bad situation or to get faster on a support capsule.