Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gameplay Need To Change

SethSamson

SO... 

I got back to warfame  since U11 or something ... the gameplay still dosent change ... the same old same  people running like adhd child on speed  and crack..

Im lunching the game .. and im walking back and forward in this ship of my ... cause there is nothing to do .. no interactivity ..ok there are alerts and invasions etc ... BORING ... 

maybe some more questing 

maybe during invasion u decide to kill them all in the name of freeing the solar system 

enemies like there where dump they still are .. increasing only their numbers every update not IQ .. in the update 20 there will be so many of the grineers and corpus that u wont be needed any Tilesets   

Melee Combos ... say what ?? .. those aren't combos ... those are just weaving a stick in air  .. and if u press enough  E ..u might write your name in it .. ;p 

DE did u ever see game with combos .??? just asking cause those surely isn't ones .

i would hope that this game and is gameplay will change in to some thing like  in Xbox Conan .. http://youtu.be/B9SKJC90l5Y?t=4m5s

(  see the combo indicator ??? do you see the combo really is ??? ) 

but im starting to lose hope ... 

Edited by Einde
Made convenient.

Your feedback is crazy.

But yah, the combos could be something else, specially when they mentioned DMC and delivered mindless smash-E-button.

Combos should be combinations of keys, and our frames should chain-connect damage between several enemies.

And now heavy melee are useless, plus i never use channeling.

Contructive feedback you need some in your rant.

Edited by 7grims

No thanks.

The ship was the replacement for the old menus, and it is a glorious, well received change. As per every AI argument, improving AI routines will not magically change the fact that we have weapons that one shot them everywhere up to certain levels (no specific set level, just what you've modded up to). They are cannon fodder, obviously, but not to new people.

What you don't know about melee combos are their hidden bonuses. If you don't know anything about what those combos actually do, I wouldn't go spouting off that they were a pointless addition. Other games with combos are action games with even more ridiculous animation and speed. Best not to even make the comparison.

SO... 

I got back to warfame  since U11 or something ... the gameplay still dosent change ... the same old same  people running like adhd child on speed  and crack..

Where is the @#@#! FIRE ... slow the $@# down people .. 

Im lunching the game .. and im walking back and forward in this ship of my ... cause there is nothing to do .. no interactivity ..ok there are alerts and invasions etc ... BORING ... 

maybe some more questing 

maybe during invasion u decide to kill them all in the name of freeing the solar system 

enemies like there where dump they still are .. increasing only their numbers every update not IQ .. in the update 20 there will be so many of the grineers and corpus that u wont be needed any Tilesets   

Melee Combos ... say what ?? .. those aren't combos ... those are just weaving a stick in air  .. and if u press enough  E ..u might write your name in it .. ;p 

DE did u ever see game with combos .??? just asking cause those surely isn't ones .

i would hope that this game and is gameplay will change in to some thing like  in Xbox Conan .. http://youtu.be/B9SKJC90l5Y?t=4m5s

(  see the combo indicator ??? do you see the combo really is ??? ) 

but im starting to lose hope ... 

hum, no, this resembles more someone whining than some feedback

Edited by thegamer118

So you want the game to completely change genre? No that is not going to happen.

Sure the combos we have a simplistic but they mostly use a 1 button system there is not much you can do with that.

No i dont want to change genre ... i just want to be "More"  i remember first alpha build... ehhh that was something .. not just  shooting blind and madly in the endless mob of enemies hoping u hit something .. and pressing shift till u push through the keyboard and desk .. 

Why don't you try making a game? Or better yet, why don't you try to help DE with Warframe's updates? If you have such a great grip on what isn't good and what is, then why don't you post ideas on the forums?

~out.

oh that is my dream to make my game .. or make DE start to read dose damn suggestions  

What were you expecting? An open-world space RPG with procedurally generated weapons and 1000+ quests all of a sudden?

No not open world .. but more interactions .. 

for exp ... Void auto matchmaking lobby ..   Like Create Room in A.v.A  .. Combat Arms ... etc etc etc ..  now i have to write non stop .. "T3 Ext Two Spots /W me for inv " ..  is there a really problem to make such thing  ... i have a  Key for T3 Extermination .. i Creating a Room ..  and then other players clicking Void T3  have ability to choose   between  Create Room / Choose Active Open Room  

or / and

in General .. auto help lobby or something like that ..   let me explain ..

i enter the game .. i have lvl 60 strong and powerful  warframe loadout .. im bored ... so i mark my self as  AutoPick ... LFG ...  Mercenary  ...

and then lets say someone fresh low level  needs help .. and opens the tab  with free mercenaries to  pick from ... and send an inv .. 

then picked mercenary will have Credit boost or Xp Boost .. and the player who asked for mercenary also will have xp boost .. 

Your feedback is crazy.

But yah, the combos could be something else, specially when they mentioned DMC and delivered mindless smash-E-button.

Combos should be combinations of keys, and our frames should chain-connect damage between several enemies.

And now heavy melee are useless, plus i never use channeling.

Contructive feedback you need some in your rant.

Thank you  Exactly what i was trying to say ... 

Most ridiculous thing I've ever read lol. I've been in this game since day 1, this game has changed immensely. You know barely know a fraction of where this game has gone. In reading this I see one thing if it isn't a CoD, it won't make you happy lol.

LOL ... i also have been with this game since alpha .. and of cause the game visually and some of it aspects changed remarkably but other went to *&$#@ ...

and u are greatly mistaken ... the warframe with the current gameplay is worst or equal to COD ..  that's my point ..  

no challenge .. 

no rules of physic ... 

dumb waves of mobs .. 

people rushing like it was rat race 

Edited by SethSamson

LOL ... i also have been with this game since alpha .. and of cause the game visually and some of it aspects changed remarkably but other went to *&$#@ ...

and u are greatly mistaken ... the warframe with the current gameplay is worst or equal to COD ..  that's my point ..  

no challenge .. 

no rules of physic ... 

dumb waves of mobs ..

This post just killed it for me. Worse than CoD? Are you kidding me? I literally can't even

And if you really think warframe has gotten worse since alpha then I don't know what to tell you. I remember when we only had one tileset and all the enemies used the same guns.

This post just killed it for me. Worse than CoD? Are you kidding me? I literally can't even

And if you really think warframe has gotten worse since alpha then I don't know what to tell you. I remember when we only had one tileset and all the enemies used the same guns.

Exactly. Any "arguments" he had are just null and void now lol.

wait i think i ve read this thread wrong, let s see.....

whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine moar whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine oh wait more whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whinetotallyfeedback 

that s what i thought

Edited by thegamer118