Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So When Is This Game Going Out Of Beta?

Vedakayas

Is there any new information about it?

Its been a while now

Even if its glitchy and the devs still add things the game is fully functional, the core gameplay is here and there's a complete market system

The founder system is even gone, thats a bummer

Are they waiting to implement a 100% everything they have in plan or what?

The phrase 'core gameplay' always gets bandied about, but the reality is we don't know what the total, overall vision is. This game is nothing like it was the last time someone asked when it is coming out of beta because "the game is fully functional, the core gameplay is here". Even now, we're already away of new fanciful things on the horizon, and many changes to come for the items we have.

"When it's done" - 3d realms

Hey, whoa buddy...

There's barely any lore in the game and the major lack of endgame makes me think that the full release is still far in the future.

^this^

DE still has a lot to do to "complete" the game and send it in official release.

i rather have warframe in a beta stage forever because that way it gives us a way to tweak things and even over do certain aspects of the game

Yeah, it's confirmed. Beta will be closed out next week.

Steve and the teams said that they will no longer be working on Warframe anymore or anymore developments deemed to be needed. They want to say thank to those who asking for beta to be closed out. Now they can move on. Archwing maybe out but in Warfame 2 with subscription based, and just maybe, whenever and if ever they feel like to do another Warframe again. Good luck.

It will never leave beta, there is no benefit to that as they have the Prime Access in place (which in a release would be a 1-time bonus package purchase) and as a beta game they can make any drastic change without fear of anyone calling them out on it, especially people who spend real money.

Beta will last until the company moves onto another game and drops support for Warframe.  Maybe then I can finally get a Braton or Lato Vandal which are more exclusive than Founders gear and a copy of Primed Chamber.

It will never leave beta, there is no benefit to that as they have the Prime Access in place (which in a release would be a 1-time bonus package purchase) and as a beta game they can make any drastic change without fear of anyone calling them out on it, especially people who spend real money.

Beta will last until the company moves onto another game and drops support for Warframe.  Maybe then I can finally get a Braton or Lato Vandal which are more exclusive than Founders gear and a copy of Primed Chamber.

What a silly thing to say.

They don't call it beta just as an excuse to change things. 

They call it beta because it's an unfinished game.

I can't see how anyone in their right mind can honestly think this game is anywhere near complete enough to be fully released.