Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Over The Shoulder Skin/reskin?

UnbeBleeder

I'm in. DE can fix clippings anyway and having a shoulder fired rocket launcher would be sooooo b@d@ssss!!! I just hope they make it fly faster with a thud on every lunch, like an rpg.

Now find me a place on Saryn's shoulders, where the launcher won't be clipping... Satyn would have to hold it over head.

Or have the ogris useable only by certain frames if it's made to be shoulder fired?

Hek, the Helios' deconstructor is only usable by the Helios...so why not extend that to having some weapons only being useable by some frames?

Because that would defeat the very core of Warframe - mix and match. Now you can have a silent, tiny bow on a huge tank, or a Penta with Angstrum on rather petite Mag

And I can already hear the rage and sounds of molotov coctails, after announcing, that "sorry, guys, you can't use Ogris on Loki"

Now find me a place on Saryn's shoulders, where the launcher won't be clipping... Saryn would have to hold it over head.

Wow, you really like her huh. well she doesn't have to put it right above her shoulder, maybe a little to the outside so it doesn't clip that much or maybe she can hipfire it.

If the ogris had a shoulder-fired make-over would the first frame you'd use it on be Saryn? Some weapons still clip right? and you hardly notice it in the heat of battle. 

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Or have the ogris useable only by certain frames if it's made to be shoulder fired?

Hek, the Helios' deconstructor is only usable by the Helios...so why not extend that to having some weapons only being useable by some frames?

^So much NOPE to this.

Because that would defeat the very core of Warframe - mix and match. Now you can have a silent, tiny bow on a huge tank, or a Penta with Angstrum on rather petite Mag

And I can already hear the rage and sounds of molotov coctails, after announcing, that "sorry, guys, you can't use Ogris on Loki"

^Exactly!