Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Grounds And Tethra Doom Mods Availability

Maes101

When will these mods ever be available through perhaps alerts or nightmare mode, or have DE confirmed anything about these mods?

I've had a years hiatus and i realize i've missed some vital mods to complete my builds and i can only get them through spending hundreds of plat, this should not be the case.

Yes, they will. Event mods are slowly being included as normal drops. Void Vor is currently dropping Cicero Crisis mods.

How long was the gap between the Cicero Crisis event and Vor being able to drop the Cicero mods? (Or simply just Void Vor being implemented if that was the case)

How long was the gap between the Cicero Crisis event and Vor being able to drop the Cicero mods? (Or simply just Void Vor being implemented if that was the case)

Long-ish. 4 months? I don't know off the top of my head. However some event mods in the past have been put into circulation pretty quickly after the event, so it's hard to tell. 

Long-ish. 4 months? I don't know off the top of my head. However some event mods in the past have been put into circulation pretty quickly after the event, so it's hard to tell. 

The only mod i could think of was Charged Chamber. But i would hope they would reveal some plans for the event rewards, hopefully for U15, if we're lucky.

• 2 months later...

Tethra's Doom was the first event where it did not state the rewards were exclusive, so more than likely.

Most events prior to that it stated every reward was exclusive and/or never-to-be-released-again.

What rewards? Emblems have always been exclusive to events, and weapons and mods have come back after the events.