Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Distilling Extractor

MollAgdeduba

With this night is just a week that i start to use my distilling extractor (the one that cost oxium) on the following planet: jupiter (naural sensor) - earth (neurode) - saturn (orokin cell) but after all the run i make (minimum 2 for each day) i just found EVERYTIME the stupid useless dojo resource; nothing other... 

RGN god hate me?

Yeah I'm searching neurodes and neural sensor with the distilling extractor for 3 weeks, everything I got was research resources and common ones... Otherwise the titan gave me gallium once and morphics three times by using it only 2 weeks :I. I feel like the distilling extractor is broken

I'm really confused when I hear people talk about "the cost" of them. I have 2 Distiller Primes, and I cycle them out one after the other. After one 8 hour set of search for mats, it will never get under 50% damage, then you swap it for the second which is at 100 HP, the first one will be at 100 HP within the next  8 hours. Its basically free materials. even if it gets crap most times, they are at least more or less free.

I do the same thing. I have 6 distillers, running 3 at a time. 1 on Saturn and Ceres for cells and 1 on Jupiter for neural sensors.  I about had a heart attack yesterday, I actually got 4 whole o cells from Saturn. I was really surprised it actually worked. I get dojo resources 98.99% of the time

Edited by CF_HoneyBadger

I do the same thing. I have 6 distillers, running 3 at a time. 1 on Saturn and Ceres for cells and 1 on Jupiter for neural sensors.  I about had a heart attack yesterday, I actually got 4 whole o cells from Saturn. I was really surprised it actually worked. I get dojo resources 98.99% of the time

The fun thing is when i got a rare resource its take the same time with a titan but without all that trash resource.

The distilling extractors are a giant trap and a giant waste of time.

150 oxium is really honestly inexcusably ridiculous for such a seemingly small percentage increase.

It's like negligible, I don't really care where and what the stats say. It's a complete and total lie.

I get better stuff consistently from the Titan because its faster, more chances at things, and again, the percentage between the two types for getting better stuff is 100% negligible.

I want my oxium back but I know I will never get it, so I use the stupid things on Eris.

Eris gets the distilling rotation.

Jupiter and Saturn get titan rotations.

Also question for the prime owners, do the prime ones break and need rebuilding just like regular ones?

I have 3 Distilling Ext Primes.  Pull in Orokin cells and Neural Sensors all the time.  They take the same damage as any other extractor.  Also what else is there to spend Oxium on.  Last Invasion alert I ran against corpus I got 42 Oxium in one run.  Have more than 150 in inventory and nothing to spend it on.

Also question for the prime owners, do the prime ones break and need rebuilding just like regular ones?

Yes. They break, too; no exception. You want to rotate a new one each time, and with 100% health none of them (even non-prime) break with one time use. I have a little over ten of them and rotate them all each and everytime.

Since the day they got implemented, I got rare mats (Neural Sensors) only twice.

And I've been loging in pretty much every day. So it's like 1 catch every 3 months for me. I'd say it may need a buff. (Or my luck needs a buff, maybe both).

Or, since the Distilling Extractor seems to be mostly collecting uncommon resources, we need a 3rd type that runs for 16 hours and has a greater chance to extract rare resources.