Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worse Than Trion

(XBOX)Balthyzar

I spent several hours last night trying to figure out why I didn't receive 370 platinum for the 20 bucks I was charged. After finding out what the issue was I submitted a ticket on the issue. I came home from work to find that they had not fixed this and they wanted more info on the transaction. After giving them the info they asked for and getting the run around for over an hour it appears I've been blown off. I was just getting into this game and find it very disheartening to be treated in such a way. I have been dealing with Trion for over a year now and while they experience far more problems then this game, at least they know how to fix mistakes when it comes to their customers. The fact that this game has no support desk on the weekends is ridiculous and I can only assume I was left so they could leave for the weekend. Can someone tell me what time zone they are in anyway? I have no clue what (-4GMT) is supposed to be but if someone wants to tell me I would be grateful and if by some chance they fix this issue today then I will retract this post, until that happens I suggest that if you are ON THE XBOX ONE DO NOT BUY PLATINUM until they have fixed the issue of charging players without giving them what they paid for. 

"Oh no, the Support didn't answered immediately! People actually work only in certain hours there, not 24/7! This game sucks so much! I got robbed!"

Seriously..?

I mean, seriously?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

They are in Canada, same time sone as Toronto, IIRC.

I - personally - never had any issues with the Support. True, sometimes it took them few days to answer, but my problem was always solved. Give them more time, more than one hour, mate. They're not robots, and after the recent Xbone launch they are swarmed with bug reports and stuff.

Edited by Angius

if they were to about refund or give me the platinum I paid for then it wouldn't be so bad but to give me the runaround so they could leave for the night is lame. Even if they fix it, at this point it wont even be for 3 more days. It just sucks to have my passion for the game killed so soon after starting. Trion at least has live support so you know when they have left the chat.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed insults.

I've had it take a while before, but that's always been during big patches. I imagine the inflow of Xbox users with problems plus the normal play station and PC traffic has them fairly swamped. I'd just get a cup of coffee enjoy the content and wait it out. Buying stuff doesn't make the game infinitely better. Join public games zip to zones and have fun. The game's a blast.

its been 2 days not 1 hour

2 days is fast for support.

if they were to about refund or give me the platinum I paid for then it wouldn't be so bad but to give me the runaround so they could leave for the night is lame. Even if they fix it, at this point it wont even be for 3 more days. It just sucks to have my passion for the game killed so soon after starting. Trion at least has live support so you know when they have left the chat.

Honestly, they weren't trying to give you the runaround at all. That's all standard fare for any support job involving any kind of real money transaction.

They have their own lives, you know. They want to get to their wives, husbands and children after work, they work only as long as they should. Don't expect anybody to stay after work, because you demand your issue to be resolved.

Also: "There was a bug with payments! Bugs never happen! Developers are a*ses! They want to rob me! They were responsible for 7/11! *puts tinfoil hat on*"

There was a bug with payment. Maybe some issue with the bak on their side, maybe on your side, maybe something happened with the server processing payments. No need to be rude, just sit back and wait for it to be resolved. 

You are one of the reasons why console - and especially Xbox - players have such a bad reputation amongst gamers.

Edited by Angius
Removed insults

48 hours is way too long to take care of 20$ another 72 is ridiculous and another week would be unacceptable by any standards.

You really need to put this into perspective. There are likely hundreds, maybe thousands of other players also having issues and also trying to get support help. For them to get to you within 2 days, and just after launching on a new platform, is actually pretty surprising.

I understand your frustration but you need to be a little more patient. They're not trying to give you the runaround. They're just doing their job.

I spent several hours last night trying to figure out why I didn't receive 370 platinum for the 20 bucks I was charged. After finding out what the issue was I submitted a ticket on the issue. I came home from work to find that they had not fixed this and they wanted more info on the transaction. After giving them the info they asked for and getting the run around for over an hour it appears I've been blown off. I was just getting into this game and find it very disheartening to be treated in such a way. I have been dealing with Trion for over a year now and while they experience far more problems then this game, at least they know how to fix mistakes when it comes to their customers. The fact that this game has no support desk on the weekends is ridiculous and I can only assume I was left so they could leave for the weekend. Can someone tell me what time zone they are in anyway? I have no clue what (-4GMT) is supposed to be but if someone wants to tell me I would be grateful and if by some chance they fix this issue today then I will retract this post, until that happens I suggest that if you are ON THE XBOX ONE DO NOT BUY PLATINUM until they have fixed the issue of charging players without giving them what they paid for. 

they're under heavy load right now. Why can people not read?

XB1 issues are a main priority. There are doing what they can to attempt to resolve this.

Keep in mind, the Support desk probably isn't all that much more than a few guys (I'm guessing at least 5 in the English support, and at least 1 in the other support categories).

^This

This has been a known issue already, and DE is currently working on it.

48 hours is way too long to take care of 20$ another 72 is ridiculous and another week would be unacceptable by any standards.

Whether it's 20$ or 200$ it takes the same amount of time to fix it. Considering they just launched on a new platform it's understandable there a bit of a backlog right now. Your issue is known, and it will get fixed.

Compared to other support teams I've encountered, warframe has one of the best ones.

never had to wait for an issue involving real cash taking so long to resolve in any other online game. It would be different if it were just a glitch. I've also never dealt with a company that has no record of its own transactions. If you guys think they can be trusted to fix this then I will take your word for it but I will not be telling anyone to download this game in the future. I will be telling them about this experience and encouraging them to stay far from warframe 

Have you ever dealt with any support before, most of the time 7 days is considered quick even on important issues like this one.

Support is swamped right now so just be a bit patient as others have said they do there support in house and there is at most 5 people who work support.

This sort of issue will get fixed it is it just takes time.  

never had to wait for an issue involving real cash taking so long to resolve in any other online game. It would be different if it were just a glitch. I've also never dealt with a company that has no record of its own transactions. If you guys think they can be trusted to fix this then I will take your word for it but I will not be telling anyone to download this game in the future. I will be telling them about this experience and encouraging them to stay far from warframe 

You have the right to do so, though I expect in a month, the XB1 version will have all incredibly major bugs removed or reduced and then your story would no longer apply.

The game is actively developing and actively fixing. If PC and PS4 have become as reliable as they are now, there is no doubt that XB1 will follow suit at some point.