Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worse Than Trion

(XBOX)Balthyzar

never had to wait for an issue involving real cash taking so long to resolve in any other online game. It would be different if it were just a glitch.

Maybe it is a glitch.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed flammability

never had an issue like this take more than 10 minutes to resolve.  is this really what you guys are used to?  Is this the best I can expect from this game?

A lot of bugs come up and a lot of bugs need to be given the proper attention. They will surely get to your ticket as it appears they have gone home for the day (support needs rest too).

never had an issue like this take more than 10 minutes to resolve.  is this really what you guys are used to?  Is this the best I can expect from this game?

The game, no? The Support staff, I guess.

As I've said, there are a handful of people trying to tackle thousands of tickets. Other games you played had dozens of people tackling hundreds of tickets, no doubt.

"Oh no, the Support didn't answered immediately! People actually work only in certain hours there, not 24/7! This game sucks so much! I got robbed!"

Seriously..?

I mean, seriously?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

They are in Canada, same time sone as Toronto, IIRC.

I - personally - never had any issues with the Support. True, sometimes it took them few days to answer, but my problem was always solved. Give them more time, more than one hour, mate. They're not robots, and after the recent Xbone launch they are swarmed with bug reports and stuff.

Prettymuch this.

This game was just ported to an entirely new console. It says on the front page of support that they are under extreme load. Come on now.

I've never had any support desk anywhere solve an issue in under 10 minutes anyways.

oHP3uVW.png

I've had ticket responses with an hour a day maximum before U14 came in. These guys aren't just supporting for PC they're doing it for all the consoles. bare that in mind. On top of that. They're only doing their job. How would you like to get yelled at when you're only doing what you can?

Honestly, are you whining about shop being closed, because they are unpacking the stuff that just arrived? Are you complaining about being stuck in traffic, even, when you knew, that there is a maintenance and the road is only half opened?

Because that's what you're doing right now.

It is crystal clear, that the Support is under heavy load, and yet you are greatly suprised, that your ticket takes longer than usual to be resolved.

and you should play more online games.  some of them can afford a real support team

If you loathe this game so much, why are you even here? If there are games with better support, that's cool, go there for their support, if it's really the decisive factor of whether the game is good or not, or whether the devs are compentent or not.

Is the extreme load words so hard to comprehend?

Edit: I think I'll call it a day and go to sleep already. I don;t want to say unnecessary things that'd got me a warn. But by Gods, it is tempting!

Edited by Angius

"Oh no, the Support didn't answered immediately! People actually work only in certain hours there, not 24/7! This game sucks so much! I got robbed!"

Seriously..?

I mean, seriously?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

They are in Canada, same time sone as Toronto, IIRC.

I - personally - never had any issues with the Support. True, sometimes it took them few days to answer, but my problem was always solved. Give them more time, more than one hour, mate. They're not robots, and after the recent Xbone launch they are swarmed with bug reports and stuff.

that says it all there Canadian....im in the same boat i spent $40 and haven't got it. they say my account is PC...wtf i downloaded from my ONE bought them from my ONE how can I be a PC...as for Trion LOL defiance OH MY GOD...as for you PC trolls mind your business if you can't help...LAST but not least if I pay for something and it doesn't say should show up between 12pm-5pm i want it right now! Its been 48 there closed for weekend SO I guess we just get the middle finger