Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want This Corpus Machete.

Runtowin

I believe this has been brought up a long time ago, but then again it may have just been my clanmates way back when.

Meh. My memory is usually good, but it fails me tonight. :(

(Umm but yes, that is Fang. Well, half of it anyways. Why the Corpus are using it as a scalpel I have no clue.)

I believe it's in the Corpus Outpost tileset, one of those big looking rooms with labs branching off the sides. Sorry if it makes little sense, I just know for a fact it's in that tile :P

It is in the tile where the Corpus Systems spawn for Mobile Defense. In that room, there is a room with a 2 yellow marked doors. If you go into the Elevator, there is a vent you can parkour into. That is where this screenshot was taken.

I believe this has been brought up a long time ago, but then again it may have just been my clanmates way back when.

Meh. My memory is usually good, but it fails me tonight. :(

(Umm but yes, that is Fang. Well, half of it anyways. Why the Corpus are using it as a scalpel I have no clue.)

I'm guessing the Corpus scientests were testing how well tenno blades would cut Grineer units and are planning on reverse engineering it.

I'm guessing the Corpus scientests were testing how well tenno blades would cut Grineer units and are planning on reverse engineering it.

I'm guessing that DE just reused an art asset and didn't expect anybody to hyper-analyze it...

Edited by JohnProdman

you know what i took from this.....

PC IS THE MASTER RACE AFTER ALL!!

being a console player all my life and never having a good enough PC to game on i wasnt really aware just how much better PC's are. but seriously im certain i have never noticed anything so crisp and clear on the ps4