Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Themed Loadout.

Oranji

In your opinion, what weapons, accessories fits best for a specific frame lore/theme wise? ie.

Ash being a ninja should have:

Dread

Kunai/Hikou

Dragon Nikana

(Unsure if something like this has been posted already if yes pls delete and link past thread tnx.)

Well it depends,

Crystal Zephyr, the enemies frozen in fear of her Glaxion, others are pinned to walls by her twin gremlins and those unlucky enough to survive are diced up by her serrated Kronen.

Nyx Control, Rapid fire mayhem that is unmatched even with the blinking eye, chaos and fury that pounces the hearts of all her foes, dicing their pure fellows up with Dual Kamas, the rain of secondary ammunition of the Twin Vipers and the laser cutting pain of a flux rifle.

Scenic/Ninja Ash, as a ninja he is invisible, as a samurai he has a Nikana, as a photographer he has everything long range from a Lanka to a railgun seeker, seeking the inevitable death of his foes.

Holy Knight, Oberon, the ancient warrior of the holy order, equipped with the legendary weapons used to defeat darkness, burst of rapid light from the Burstron Prime, the holy hand cannon of perpetual light Nukor and the divine plasma blade that is heavier than 1 million grams, Gram.

Royal Nekros, The rich fellow that pillages you under your nose, let him suck your soul with the pulsating green latron prime, a soul sucking nukor and a scythe, to harvest your soul whole as the reaper prime!

That is my lore of each character.... though i don't know there could be more i guess.

Edited by Jacate

Tainted/polluted ice

Frost or frost prime

Amprex to represent power plant (or use glaxion)

Nukor or Detron to represent radiation poisoning

Infested melee or other to look good

Decepticon frost "you are the problem, I am the solution":

Boar/boar prime or hek colored dark grey or black for megatron's arm cannon

Detron because why not

Silva and aegis

Rhinobot grimlock "me rhino no bozo, me king!"

Sobek or ignis for makeshift fire breath

Silva and aegis because no other sword and shields currently available

Edited by FormlessDread

In your opinion, what weapons, accessories fits best for a specific frame lore/theme wise? ie.

Ash being a ninja should have:

Dread

Kunai/Hikou

Dragon Nikana

(Unsure if something like this has been posted already if yes pls delete and link past thread tnx.)

Actually a Ninja would rather use the Kamas, as he would not have access to a Katana.