Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Get A Cape Syndana?

SergeiTheBeast

Hey look, dudes. Decorative scarf.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315750-thank-you-for-watching-prime-time-44/

I don't know about you guys, but that scarf looks just like a cloak. And it looks awesome. The ones going "NO CAPES" sound like a Disney parrot. Just sayin'.

Cause we're asking for cloaks. Not superman cape. Aragorn's cloak. Not Robin's cape. Batman's cloak. Pretty big diff.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315750-thank-you-for-watching-prime-time-44/

I don't know about you guys, but that scarf looks just like a cloak. And it looks awesome. The ones going "NO CAPES" sound like a Disney parrot. Just sayin'.

Cause we're asking for cloaks. Not superman cape. Aragorn's cloak. Not Robin's cape. Batman's cloak. Pretty big diff.

You do notice that the OP put a Superman cape image right?

The problem with full-on capes is that it would hide the aesthetics of the warframes. What do you see mostly? Only the cape instead of the actual frame.

I am suggesting something more like undercapes, something that simply covers from the waist down. And also, make it in two-halves. Also, some frames kinda have undercapes, like Oberon, Rhino, Hydroid, etc so I was thinking of making it replacable armor parts for them? Like the shoulder armor for some frames?

Can't remember. Is this still Warframe or Assassin's Creed?

Or worse, an ugly replica of Twilight Vulturi?

The problem with full-on capes is that it would hide the aesthetics of the warframes. What do you see mostly? Only the cape instead of the actual frame.

I am suggesting something more like undercapes, something that simply covers from the waist down. And also, make it in two-halves. Also, some frames kinda have undercapes, like Oberon, Rhino, Hydroid, etc so I was thinking of making it replacable armor parts for them? Like the shoulder armor for some frames?

uh what

i think your talking about a cloak

a back would only cover the back of a warframe and there are plenty of warframes that have an ugly back

The heck? Why are people complaining about clipping issues? That is a problem DE should be fixing on ALL cosmetics not just capes.

I for one am totally supporting a Tenno cape :]

EDIT: On second thought a cloak would look way cooler XD but fix Frost and Volt's trench coat/tail piece first would ya? :3

Edited by Rhekinos

Capes during a mission flapping all over my screen and going inside out over my head like over-grown hair? Yeah--no. It just doesn't make sense for the slick Tenno ninjas to have. However; I would LOVE to be able to have a cape while in clan dojo, player hubs (as mentioned in a devstream, can't remember the #), and on the Liset. That would be amazing. If there was some way that they would only be equipped when the player is more idle in a hang-out type of setting, that would be nice. Similar to the idea in the Mass Effect series where what your character wore depended on the surrounding environment and scenario. Going into combat? Combat suit. Heading back to the ship? More casual (less battle-esque) attire.