Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Megathread] Chat Issues

Faios

Chat still not fixed here, can't even talk in squad or dojo. Tried relogging, restarting the game, restarting Steam, rebooting pc, still no chat.
I'm from the Netherlands btw, might be a local thing.
Pretty hard to group up if you can't communicate with players. A litte update from DE would be nice why some people have and some people don't have chat.

I was just playing some games of warframe when all of a sudden my chat stops working. I don't know what might have caused this but it has made teamwork between other players difficult. Is there a fix to this? (This has happened to me before but after a short while it fixes itself)

"

Tenno,

One of our Infrastructure partners is undergoing a network upgrade on Saturday, September 13th, starting at 01:00 AM EDT and extending until 5:00 AM, September 13th EDT. 

During this time, there may be some brief interruptions to service. Knowledge is power – keep this maintenance in mind should you encounter any issues during the above time window. Thanks! "  

But it's past 5

As the many other topics indicate, its a widespread outage. DE posted an announcement that various services would be experiencing issues as maintenance was performed from 10pm-2am PDT. The scheduled end of maintenance at 2am PDT was 6 hours ago though, and there hasn't been a word from them since the initial post.