The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anoying Players You've Seen In Warframe (No Namecalling)

yatin_117

The people rushing ahead of newbs trying to show off their boltor prime and dakra on mercury and venus exterminates.

Guy who goes to extraction at 5 minutes in appollodorus expecting us to go there just because he's there without saying a word to say he wants to extract or even why and then has us wait 20 seconds at the 20 minute mark when life support hits 0 thinking we give a S#&$ while saying we played 20 minutes for a useless mod. Some people just don't like trying to get exp apparently =/

Every time I play Nyx I always get amazed at the amount of idiocy I encounter, even more so at high ranked players.

Apparently its difficult to tell if an enemy is under the effect of either Mind Control or Chaos, and they proceed to instantly murder that Arctic Eximus first, and not the grunts around it.

Had this S#&$ happen too often this month and even left a Loki and Mirage to bleed out and die because they killed Mind Controlled Ancient Healers of mine, and to make them mad, teabgging while they were bleeding out.

Had this S#&$ happen too often this month and even left a Loki and Mirage to bleed out and die because they killed Mind Controlled Ancient Healers of mine, and to make them mad, teabgging while they were bleeding out.

I loathe people who let teammates die due to petty reasons. They will not try and ask the people nicely, they will take offence at the first instance, rage without mentioning anything and let teammates bleed out. They annoy me a lot.

When I'm killing mobs trying to level and learn a new frame or weapon and someone comes and sprays them all down. I understand you want LS drops to last longer so I won't complain but then they'll follow me and kill everything. That s**t is annoying. I always walk past a mob to let them continue whatever they're doing and I just want the same in return.

The people rushing ahead of newbs trying to show off their boltor prime and dakra on mercury and venus exterminates.

As a (relative) newb, this this this. It's no fun at all to just trail along behind picking up scraps from all the dead enemies. I can stop to get one locker and suddenly they're miles away and I won't see another enemy for the rest of the match. Please, if you notice you're a ways ahead of your team, stop and let them catch up, or even go see if they need a hand.

Went for some oxium farming on a MD.

1: "yeah, pubs would make <somerandomname> go insane"

---

2: "dude, you shouldn't put such a large range on sound quake, we have to run from door to door"

Me: "Oh, that's why they're clustering that far out?"

1: "shhhhh quiet pawn"

---

1: "let the damage stats speak for themselves"

Me: "hey, I just didn't want to be a door hero"

1: "shut up"

---

*#2 has 40% damage, everyone else has about 15%*

2: "Let the damage stats speak for themselves, eh?"

1: "You don't even know how horrific those damage stats are for being vs. a banshee"

#1 isn't even the banshee, he still has 15% damage

Intermissions were filled with #1 apparently talking to the Banshee, but #1 was using squad chat while the Banshee was usising PM.

Actually it was quite hilarious.

Edited by jwapplephobia

this thread has listed nearly every single reason for why i solo :|

except for the one occasion i ran into someone hosting who thought just because he was host he was the commander of everything...even though he was incapped 6 times in the first 15 minutes (coptering ahead), then ragequit screwing everyone else when he was incapped and died the 7th time because there was no one near him.

Edited by DeadX65

A Saryn who want's to level up while spamming her ultimate in a survivalmission with 2 nekros in the group.

Whenever I use Miasma, the Nekros can usually desecrate the remains.

Anyway, every single Rhino I have ever run into was a problem player.

And coincidentally, every single one of them had the Brakk/Boltor Prime combo.

I will be honest. What I find annoying is players constantly complaining about what other players are doing. Whether it be in group chat, forums, or PM the last thing I want to talk about is how annoyed I am over player x being a hero. The best groups are quiet imho. Do the job and get out.

About a year ago. Some guy in my squad chat got extremely pissy at me when I told a newbie in the squad that the only Warframe you should ever purchase with Plat, if any, is Booben. According to him, none of the Warframes should be bought with Plat at all and he somehow has the right to decide another's purchase.

Yesterday I was playing a Dark Sector Defense on Ceres with a Nekros, Vauban and Nova (I was Banshee). The Nekros tried to tell the Nova to run a Speed Prime build, and when he realized that it wasn't Speed Prime, he started going off on Nova saying that the standard MP wouldn't combo with Vauban's Vortex and griping that he wanted the run to be faster. He pretty much acted like he was in charge even though he was the only one who got downed (twice) and we hadn't even hit wave 10 yet. What's hilarious is that Nekros told Nova to not use MP, and Nova actually listened to him.

Of course, Nekros had no issue with me spamming my max range Silence and stopping enemies in their tracks over and over, nor me spamming Sonic Boom on enemies for no real reason other than I thought they were moving from Point A to Point B too quickly.

About a year ago. Some guy in my squad chat got extremely &!$$y at me when I told a newbie in the squad that the only Warframe you should ever purchase with Plat, if any, is Booben. According to him, none of the Warframes should be bought with Plat at all and he somehow has the right to decide another's purchase.

^that, people telling you how you should play, what you should equip, what mods you should use...that's annoying in every game though. i don't tell them how to have fun, why in the frak do they try and tell me how to have fun? or anyone? suggestions are one thing...but that line from some players that starts with 'you should do...' and they proceed to tell you how to play, which is identical to how they play. much less what is should buy with my money

they didn't earn it

Edited by DeadX65