The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Is Great Now!

profoak0117

I know this is kinda late for this butt! The new oberon buff is amazing! I potatoed him and he is great for end game. Especially great for soloing, low on health? No problem! Need CC? No problem! Need to defend? No problem! Need a mini nyx mind control? No problem! So great! :D Proc'd? No problem! Need to get through pesky grineer/corpus laser doors with a melee weapon? No problem!

Edited by profoak0117

250px-079Slowpoke.png

Sorry I had to. Anyway, Yeah I think he is now a better healer than Trinity (I know I know I have my own opinion)

KiMGrxR.png for me

A better healer? Maybe...I dunno...dat universal almost full health heal doe. I do think he is a better warframe though. (please dont kill me)

Edited by profoak0117

Did it ever occur to you that, oh, you know, he can't give free energy?

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a jerk, but, just saying, Trinity is still the better support in my opinion.

She can heal instantly, has a damage reduction skill and can provide energy for her teammates. Honestly, all I'm saying is that Trinity still seems a lot better than Oberon.

I know this is kinda late for this butt! The new oberon buff is amazing! I potatoed him and he is great for end game. Especially great for soloing, low on health? No problem! Need CC? No problem! Need to defend? No problem! Need a mini nyx mind control? No problem! So great! :D Proc'd? No problem! Need to get through pesky grineer/corpus laser doors with a melee weapon? No problem!

And what are you calling 'endgame' ? 

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a jerk, but, just saying, Trinity is still the better support in my opinion.

She can heal instantly, has a damage reduction skill and can provide energy for her teammates. Honestly, all I'm saying is that Trinity still seems a lot better than Oberon.

To add onto what I said before, he's a lot better now, that's for sure.

He still can't compare to Trinity's effectiveness.

Easy there. The thing to take away from these kinds of feedback is that Oberon's a good alternative to Trinity, with his own advantages (has CC and proc protection) and disadvantages (healing takes time, no damage reduction or energy vamp).

That diversity is a good thing for the game.

I don't think that Oberon is meant to play a full support like trinity, atleast I certainly don't. I just like the fact that he can be a minor support while being a big damage dealer if he needed to.

It requires something like 50 Smites or 30 Reckonings to kill a lvl 35 Heavy

Party Hard!

-snip-

And with nyx's chaos, you can't kill anyone with it your point is? :P

Its not the damage thats good, its the stun and CC and the radiation proc. Rhino stomp won't instant kill them either. That stun would give you enough time to finish that heavy gunner with a paris prime or something else.

And with nyx's chaos, you can't kill anyone with it your point is? :P

Its not the damage thats good, its the stun and CC and the radiation proc. Rhino stomp won't instant kill them either. That stun would give you enough time to finish that heavy gunner with a paris prime or something else.

Nyx's chaos is a supreme cc. Reckoning does very little cc. There is no comparison here. If the damage isn't good then what is? Smite is a single target knock-down with a slow cast which is nothing.