Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You All Think Of A Vectis Prime?

Escantell

warframe-vectisprime-2.1-1.jpg

Behold this beauty. Click the image to go to the thread it was originally posted in.

I don't know man... this design differs from the normal Vectis a little too much to suit it well, although the scope-system looks interesting.

On-topic, I don't see why there should not be a Vectis Prime, as we have no primed sniper-rifle yet. In all honesty, it'd pretty much come with a nerf on the regular Vectis though.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

I don't know man... this design differs from the normal Vectis a little too much to suit it well, although the scope-system looks interesting.

On-topic, I don't see why there should not be a Vectis Prime, as we have no primed sniper-rifle yet. In all honesty, it'd pretty much come with a nerf on the regular Vectis though.

agreed

How the hell does the scope work?

Optical collimators in conjunction with wave bending.

Look at the in-game Vectis, it's "scope system" consists of the same kind of rings system.

What is a scope but a collection of lenses, and what is a lens but a device used to organize and change the direction of light waves?  If you could do it in shock-proof, infinitely variable, maintenance-free solid state electronics....you would.  (We just don't have that kind of technology shrunk down to be portable, at the present time)

Edited by Momaw

warframe-vectisprime-2.1-1.jpg

Behold this beauty. Click the image to go to the thread it was originally posted in.

NO. NO. NO. Nononononono.

Paris Prime is already a barbiedoll-bow. Don't ruin Vectis with a butterfly proboscis and lily petals. 

But Vectis is a Tenno weapon, which means it's a second-grade copy of a Orokin-era weapon, so Vectis Prime shouldn't take long (I hope). 

Just NOT a fairy-barbie weapon as pictured.