The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

Many people have said it too be Nyx Prime simply because its in the coding, so as much as you (or me for that matter) wants a Volt Prime I'm not seeing it. Plus if you look at the new "Prime Access" coming out you'll notice its changed a bit with a green around it similar too Nyx's Chaos ability I believe, but this is just speculation.

If I knew nothing about the new Prime Id say it dose look like Volt, but seeing as I do....gatta say its Nyx.

Wanna bet?

For my side of the stakes I'm putting down a Legendary core. If it's volt prime, you get it TheWingedWop (yes I have it on PS4).

What will you offer if it isn't Volt Prime?

Oh damn Letter 13's playing hard ball.

Seriously, anyone who thinks it isn't Nyx Prime is quite mistaken. Volt Prime will likely be after the female frame following Nyx Prime (likely Trinity Prime) After Volt Prime is Ash Prime (or possibly Ash, then Volt but Volt has been made a starter again, so I doubt it)

Conspiracy much.

What if the Nyx Prime code, and the models are just a smokescreen to throw us off the scent, and DE is going to pull something totally random.

It says CHAOS as the largest part of the teaser text. Only one frame has Chaos anywhere on their abilities, it's certainly not Volt or Nekros. The shot of the "helmet" that they revealed looks very much like a Nyx helmet, Vespa to be precise. Granted, it could admittedly be anyone's helmet but there is plenty of confirmed supporting evidence pointing to Nyx Prime.

The green energy behind Gilded Chaos Awaits is also a direct copy of Nyx's default energy color. Use your eyeballs.