Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok So...

Optimalzelda

I could see him coming after Excal and Ember, but after Mag and Nyx? That just seems rather stupid....

Whether or not you can find a reason for him to be primed before every single one of the past 7 frames that have been primed, DE have their own reasons for him to be waiting.

I don't think there is a set order to their release.

Probably just a general vote, including "What do our players like the most at the moment?" "Do we want this primed?" "Will players want to buy this?"

It isn't as if they are neglecting an order, they weren't following that order to begin with.

Even if he is a first, I honestly find Nyx being a better choice just due to the seeming popularity for her over Volt across the forums. (And then there's the 2 male, 2 female thing, that we have no idea how truly significant it is.)

Apparently, there is a pattern, Male, Male, Female, Female. Nyx didn´t take his spot, if anything, Rhino did. I´m sure he is the next one after Saryn/Trinity (One of them is most probably the next one).

Edited by Nachino

because reasons! There is no pathern in which primes come out (except the mmffmm maybe), but other than that it is just how the Devs feel like. The only thing they said is that everybody up to vauban gets prime first, so after nyx saryn, trinity volt and ash are on the list.   

I don't think there is a set order to their release.

Probably just a general vote, including "What do our players like the most at the moment?" "Do we want this primed?" "Will players want to buy this?"

It isn't as if they are neglecting an order, they weren't following that order to begin with.

Even if he is a first, I honestly find Nyx being a better choice just due to the seeming popularity for her over Volt across the forums. (And then there's the 2 male, 2 female thing, that we have no idea how truly significant it is.)

Ok, that I find as an OK awnser.  I was just curious cause, I myself LOVE Volt. Me and my roomie do.  He's been playing Volt since his time in the very early beta.    I also just see alot of Volt's when I myself am playing, and not alot of Nyx's. But thanks I guess.  I'm still a lil dissappointed but thanks for that.

Apparently, there is a pattern, Male, Male, Female, Female. Nyx didn´t take his spot, if anything, Rhino did. I´m sure he is the next one after Saryn/Trinity (One of them is most probably the next one).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Yazeth

because reasons! There is no pathern in which primes come out (except the mmffmm maybe), but other than that it is just how the Devs feel like. The only thing they said is that everybody up to vauban gets prime first, so after nyx saryn, trinity volt and ash are on the list.   

The "everybody up to Vauban" statement has been deconfirmed. I don't have the picture of the quote from Rebecca, but every Warframe is viable to primed. Though, the lore will have something to say about that.

The lore discussion is something for another thread, though.

The "everybody up to Vauban" statement has been deconfirmed. I don't have the picture of the quote from Rebecca, but every Warframe is viable to primed. Though, the lore will have something to say about that.

The lore discussion is something for another thread, though.

Here you go:

LotusReply.png

I'm ok, enough, with the response from the community person.  Not excited but eh.  If there WAS a vote, which I haven't seen one.  I would say Volt should be after Nyx. 

Actually there were many community ran polls, Nyx came out as the most popular in most of them. 

Also, the next prime can't, or at least shouldn't, be a male due to sexism issues. :p