Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Biggest Hate With Other Players In Warframe?

Catalyst1945

i buy key yesterday and Hate people that doesnt press the offer button and keep asking for my platinum wtf wrong with that how the hell should i know how many key they put in there and there is one guy tell me that am try to fraud him LOL 

And the guy that blocked me because he misunderstanding ( or idiot ) i join his squad for t4s he request all 4 use corrosive projection and one nekros said please let him use energy siphon i said why dont u use energy restore instead? ( i tell this to nekros to bring the consumer item "medium energy restore" ) the idiot host should think i want him to use energy siphon and leave squad and blocked me immediatly 

and one last thing i hate people that complain about other people about frame and weapon they using it tbh it look like 10 year old jealous kid

Edited by ComplexityZ

I don't know what I hate more so I'll just post the two things I hate the most

1: Whenever someone in the squad gets down, the entire squad starts reviving them, only one person is needed to revive a teammate -_-

2: Whenever I use Mind Control as Nyx, people kill the Mind Controlled target, I understand if you quickly see it and attack it due to reflexes but say I target a shield drone, people kill the shield drone that is helping us 

Let me alter this a bit.

What I both hate then love:

In the few squad games I have played...

Getting told my frame of choice is crap, then being the only one NOT on the ground bleeding with half the total kills.

Getting told my weapon of choice is crap, then being the only one getting a majority of the kills. Yay scoliac & acrid!

Being told how to do a mission "their way" then doing it an easier way in half the time without Ermagherd rushing.

Personal fave: being told Trinity is useless, keeping team alive, having most kills, most skills used, most exp, and changing their minds... then they ask "friend for runs?"

Lmao

Edited by .Zeva

i buy key yesterday and Hate people that doesnt press the offer button and keep asking for my platinum wtf

That reminds me of several people in the trading-chat making offers like "Offering "bite" for arcane helmets, pn me with your offer", basically abusing inexperience of either less smart or simply newer players.

Whenever I see such offers, I can't resist to publicly write that a rare mod isn't nearly worth as much as something that isn't obtainable anymore unless you get it from other players. Usually several people then start to pn me about how I am wrong and how I should keep my mouth shut about this kinda thing. Heart-warming, really.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

That reminds me of several people in the trading-chat making offers like "Offering "bite" for arcane helmets, pn me with your offer", basically abusing inexperience of either less smart or simply newer players.

Whenever I see such offers, I can't resist to publicly write that a rare mod isn't nearly worth as much as something that isn't obtainable anymore unless you get it from other players. Usually several people then start to pn me about how I am wrong and how I should keep my mouth shut about this kinda thing. Heart-warming, really.

Feel the love :) 

It's hard being a helpful person, isn't it?

I share the hate for many things listed here, Door/hallway heroes and survival rambo's, but the one thing that really kills any kind of fun are rushers. Specifically rushers farming on planets far to low tier for their gear when they could easily be doing the same thing on higher tier planets for better results. always decked out in the most OP stuff they got(usually Rhino Prime with Rush mod and Soma/Boltor Prime or perma invis loki with equally op melee and of course Rush) and just sprint through the whole map either speed killing everything too far away for me to even get the XP or worse killing nothing and leaving me to wade through it all and catch up with them seconds before the timer runs out at extraction. It's especially irritating when using a slower frame like Saryn. Just a boring waste of a mission I could've had fun with while leveling new stuff.

People who say you must bring certain frames/weapons/have certain conclave. That crap, You dont judge a player by numbers or his gear. Hell I have maxed rank 10 mods and everything, I will bring whatever the hell I want and I will out play you with it and I expect others to be bale to do this as well.

*pls ignore my 1400 conclave, nyx frame waifu, and status boar prime

Seems these threads are popping up more recently, so.. our community really getting a bit lower? Anyways was side tracking, my honest gripe is high rank player that act high and mighty. Elitist basically. Give the rest of the high rank players a terrible name. People tend to generalized, once they had a bad experience.

One annoying thing about tower hosts is that they do not let me bring my Excalibur in them. But the times they allow me to do it and rest use Rhinos and boltors i still get most damage dealt and very often most kills too and they call it a hax? how is it when you do something unexpected it is automaticly called a HAX??? Man some guys should put their mainstream items to closet and try out the underused ones and see how good they really are before judging them >_>

?? Man some guys should put their mainstream items to closet and try out the underused ones and see how good they really are before judging them >_>

Nah, leave it for the skilled. Some people need the handicap. Obviously we are hackers because we can do things with frames after HOURS/DAYS of actual play time on them.

Could you imagine if we played as well as we do on pc on a console...? We would be called hackers non stop

Edited by .Zeva

"Use Rhino... don't use Nyx she sucks..."

"Don't use Loki we need another Rhino..."

I hate Rhino's players... -_-

This is why I don't like using Rhino. Normally I use things like Excal or Zephyr since I find them more interesting, but sometimes when I just wanna take it easy and use Rhino Prime I'm looked down upon by other players. Honestly, I find anti-Rhino players are often worse than the Rhino players themselves.

Edited by Spobbles

I don't really like seeing full Prime sets, but that's more of a whatever thing.

I mainly have issues with people saying that most (70-90%) of the weapons in the game suck, because the "bad" weapons aren't dishing out 50k crits and 20k dps.

I get that this game has become a matter of item progression, but the egregious mod scaling on weapons and Forma causes almost every weapon to be ridiculous.

Edited by Otenko

I mainly have issues with people saying that most (70-90%) of the weapons in the game suck, because the "bad" weapons aren't dishing out 50k crits and 20k dps.

Funny thing is that people always say you need to forma weapons and frames dozen times to make them "good" well i have not formad any weapon or frame so far and still i out dps most players who formad their gear. It's just sad when people say you must have this and this high dps, conclave,mastery or gear to get in. I wish mastery rank and conclave rating would be removed completely and make all weapons equal.

People who shout me down for bringing Loki Prime/Rhino Prime to a match. I know they're the 'problem' frames, but I genuinely enjoy playing them, have played the absolute hell out of them and can do wonders with both of them in terms of supporting a team. Likewise...

People who shout me down for bringing a non-cheesy frame to a match. Just because I'm amazing with Loki and Rhino doesn't mean I don't want to play my other frames, and if I'm keeping up with your Valkyr at the 40 minute mark in my Excalibro, I'm pretty sure you can't chew me out after that.

Boltor prime... I see almost everyone using it and those players who shoot 1/5 a clip into an enemy that would've died from 1 shot.

I've never understood over-firing with the Boltor Prime. I've literally finished an Exterminate mission without reloading, and taken a half-ranked one to a T4 and had it still kill enemies efficiently at the 35 minute mark. It's like the most unnecessary gun to over-fire with.