Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Your Favorite Unacknowledged Weapons/frame

Yazeth

I'm basically just tired of seeing Rank 8+ Rhinos running around with Boltor Primes. I wanna start seeing some variety. What kind of stuff do you like to use that are just seemingly unacknowledged?

Mine's are the Lanka, Obex, and Glaive Prime. :)

Oops, forgot Vectis.

Edited by Yazeth

lex prime, i really enjoy mag, and volt to a somewhat lesser extent. akstilletos are also a lot of fun

Edit: my fave frame is rhino prime, but i'll run other stuff as well

Edit 2: i also really enjoyed the vasto

Edited by Entari0

Since I have nothing else to do in the game, I entertain myself with super-forma'ing many 'weak' or underappreciated weapons, showing up to high level content, and walking away the vmp for kicks.

Fan of the Mire and the Embolist and never see them on anyone else. Lanka as well, but they're not as unpopular as the other two.

I use the Pangolin Sword sometimes. My go-to primary right now is Boar Prime, and I use to use the Marelok but I have recently fell in love with Nukor. However if any of you know what I post about the most, BRATON PRIME SENPAI IS #1 (even if she actually is a terrible weapon)

Since I have nothing else to do in the game, I entertain myself with super-forma'ing many 'weak' or underappreciated weapons, showing up to high level content, and walking away the vmp for kicks.

Fan of the Mire and the Embolist and never see them on anyone else. Lanka as well, but they're not as unpopular as the other two.

Yeah, no one ever runs the Embolist or Mire. Embolist is amazing if you learn to work around the range limitations. Great status and handles groups better well if you're using a single target primary (especially a sniper). Still need to level the Mire. It's sitting in my foundry while I work my way through weapons from MR16 to MR17.

Volt, Lanka, Spectra, Obex/Kestrel

Dem headshots man

And spastic breakdancin'

Lanka headshots are amazing. I feel it is more reliable for killing Heavy Gunners in the Void than a bow when things get crazy. Assuming you crit...

Vectis, Fang Prime, Ballistica, every scythe, Venka, Kogake, Supra (slightly unacknowledged), Dera.

Supra and Dera. Supra is a fun spray and pray and is enjoyable to use, unlike the Boltor Prime. It requires so many forma, but I've already made the investment so I can reap the benefits. Dera just feels good. I build it for status and it's quite reliable.