Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Your Favorite Unacknowledged Weapons/frame

Yazeth

Currently Oberon has taken the place of my favourite uncommon / rare (even after the buff) frame. I just love almost everything about him - his powers, his looks... the only thing I dislike about him is his default aura slot (V), but I'll get to forma-ing that to something else soon.

As for weapons, I love bows even though they're more towards the common-uncommon rarity in public games. If I don't bring a bow, I'm most likely bringing a Latron Prime or Wraith, neither of which seem to get enough love nowadays.

When it comes to secondaries, I have only 3 that I consistently use - Lex Prime, Despair and Castanas, and I hardly ever see them in public games (maybe once each in the last two months?) which is strange, considering they're powerful as.

For melee, I've always liked Orthos and upgraded to Orthos Prime recently even though it's a fairly common weapon. My favourite unacknowledged melee has to be Sheev right now, simply because it does fairly good damage, bleed procs everywhere and it has a nice hitbox on its first three - I still hate the fourth one, so I just skip it by holding a different weapon and tapping E.

These are the frames ive been discovering once i got sick of rhino all day

Loki P (3 forma), Gorgon Wraith (4 forma), Brakk (2 forma) 

Nyx (1 forma), Attica (5 forma), Brakk (2 forma), Dragon Nikana (1 forma)

Ash (1 forma), Dread (3 forma), Kronen, (no pistol, waiting for something cool)

Volt (1 forma), Vectis (5 forma), AkVastos (5 forma), Dragon Nikana (1 forma)

Frost Prime (I haven't seen another other than myself since I returned)

Sobek (BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM...  kch-k...  chrk...  BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM!)

Gorgon (I never stop firing.  I never want to.)

Penta (Up and over...  aaaaand he's dead!)

Ogris (DUCK NEXT TIME YOU IDIOT)

Vasto (I feel like Roland of Gilead)

Lex (It's good to shoot first, but better to only need one shot.)

Twin Gremlins (Nailguns = Bestguns)

Gram (Because I wanted a hammer AND a sword!)

Edited by Vince613

Miter for unbearable slash proc, (if slash proc not happening for opponent players in solar rail conflict gets fixed, i'll be using it everytime....)

Braton Prime + Nekros for extreme farming :) (Slashes enemies into maximum 5 parts, and quite a good damage.)

I love my Flux Rifle + Nekros for the same reason! Slighly higher (only slighly) chance of severing enemies due to a higher percentage of slash base damage. I think Tigris takes the cake for highest base percentage, but that thing is only fun to use on occasion (as in clay pidgeoning enemies with Jat Kittag slam attack and hitting them while they are in the air with the Tigris).

• 2 weeks later...