Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Your Favorite Unacknowledged Weapons/frame

Yazeth

Adding in support for Mag/Mag Prime as well. I don't see them all of the time but the shield heal/shieldsplosion is so danged useful, well vs Corpus anyhow.   Using Pull a lot is kind of cheap but when crowd control is needed there are worse things you can do than spam it in every direction in an emergency.

I've been getting into Oberon for similar reasons as Mag the heal/semi-crowd control aspects.  Smite is fun, useful to slow down incoming damage, as is Reckoning.

Though I don't know if I'd call Oberon unacknowledged at this point.  I see one about once a day, as opposed to Banshee where it's "What is that?  Oh, right, I forgot about that one."

I love using Vectis, it's my crap-got-serious weapon...i also use vulkar and lanka. And used snipetron vandal a lot as for the warframe i guess volt...you cant really ask for a warframe in this topic... it's more for weapons

Edited by Domaik

I wouldn't say the warframe/weapon I chose would be entrily concidered unacknowledged or under-appriciated, but in my experiences, they're definitely not seen being used as often to how much I use them.

Warframe: Zephyr

Weapon: Glaive Prime

I actually main both frame and melee weapon, and I do see players use them from time to time, but it's honestly few and far between in comparison to other frames and weapons players like to use~

For me, my go-to setup atm is Quanta, Braak, and Venka. Here's a few reasons:

QUANTA: Omaguurd! I feel so beast with this! Granted its got 5 or 6 forma invested into it now, but it honestly is a mob lawnmower with the dps and shred punch through. Oh and did I mention ammo efficiency? Using the primary attack, you will never have to worry about ammo. Ever. The alternate nuke cube fire is also a nice option in def missions.

BRAAK: its meh, just a burst dps option should i need it.

VENKA: While other melee weapons could outclass them damage-wise, I think the look and feel of them is great. Not only do they feel ferocious, but they look awesome. The collapse animation is honestly the primary reason I use them--- I hate lugging around a melee weapon that blocks alot of my frame's visual splendor, so having the collapsible venka that doubles as bracelets when it compacts is the main reason i equip em.

Hmmm.... as attached as I am to my Latron Prime I tend to try to switch weapons for fun.

Vectis for solo/distance games.

Glaive Prime has been tons of fun.

Kunai are entertaining

Volt has a fondness for the Lecta.

I think Volt's potential is overlooked which is fine by me. More for me!

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Ember Prime and Valkyr

Dread and Soma (Both AMAZING crit weapons)

Dex Furis all the way

Bo - I've only used the MK-1 Bo and I was astounded at how usable it was even on mid-difficulty missions. I even didn't put a catalyst on it. I very much look for to the real Bo and other polearms.

Glaive with life steal makes an excellent defensive option because of it's ability to throw and hide. 

Ooh, love this. I tend to vary and collect melee weapons, so I end up using a lot of them just for the fun.

Kestrel when I feel like bowling. ^w^ Watching everything go flying with Power Throw is too fun to pass up.

No matter what people say, the Dual Kamas are fun, though not shiny. ;w;

Buzz Kill makes Galatine hit like a truck, though even with Cleaving Whirlwind it's a bit slow. ^w^ Add fury and I am le blender.

I like bows, and hardly ever see anyone use them. I've modded my Cernos up to the point where it hits like a small meteor, and people still try to tell me it isn't a good weapon. Hehe... and then I one-shot a lvl 35 heavy gunner, and watched the jaws drop.

Secondary... I like the Castanas, but as their ammo pool now interferes with my bows, I can't really use them. ;w; Looking forward to the Hikou Prime once I get my paws on them.

As for my frame... I hardly ever see anyone other than the new players using Excalibur, but I'm still using him up here at rank eight. ^w^ Arcane Pendragon is getting rarer too. (Keeping mine. <w< ... >w> No headhunter's getting it!)

My favorite loadout:

Ash: fleeting expertise gives me teleporting for closing the gap and shuriken for thinning the herd.
Sybaris/Dread, usually Sybaris but will use Dread for quieter missions
Akboltos: Had these with me since the Closed Beta days. Silent and still very powerful.
Ether Sword: Kinda because no other longsword went well enough with Ash, and because of the radiation proc jump damage (for the lols)

Edited by ROSING

Banshee, Vectis/Dread, Dex Furis, Glaive

^^ If you see me with these, I mean business.

Volt, Amprex/Synapse, Castanas, Lecta/Prova (Vandal)/Serro

^^ Weapons have only Electric dmg (no corrosive etc), guess what I´m trying to do with these.

Electric shocks for everyone!

ZuxbJx9.jpg

Edited by DarkNebula

Ah, 

Ash but not the bladestorm everything ash, but rather fast moving, teleporting and executing ash(yes, i mean you use teleport then press E to execute) that throws stars if doesn't have time to kill that enemy. In fact i want Ash's ult remake NAO :)

Akvasto/akmagnus

Ether sword and dual ether. They're probably the best looking blades out there.

Dera, Akmagnus and Dual Heat Swords.

Dual Heat Swords are so good with Ember's accelerant, it doesn't seem to struggle with many enemies until the very very late game. Can last past an hour and still mow down enemies on T4S.

The mutualist quanta is a bit underrated in my opinion, the 100% radiation proc from the orbs makes it a CC gun.

Edited by ivlr3vil