Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Describe Your Play Style?

Azawarau

Dakka Dakka Dakka Dakka!  I prefer fast and mobile playstyle in most circumstances and prefer to have a curtain of bullets and blades to be my defense.  I considder not getting the highest or second highest damage and kill count to be a failure on my part and this is a huge shortcoming on my part due to it causing me to often wander away from teams on killing sprees and not pay attention to the objective at hand.  My aim is less than spectacularas well causing me to prefer close range encounters and powers that synergize with reloading.

Diehard Booben fan here...I like to get to know the cryo pod, so I stick near him/her nearly all the time. Gotta go to the bathroom? Booben's got you. Press 3. Go to the potty. Have to pick up the kid's from school? Booben's got ya. Press 4 a couple of times. Go get the kids, without worry of the pod dying. Teammates annoying you? Booben's got ya. Close your eyes and press 2 a few times while spinning the mouse. Annoying teammates taken care of. Puppy-dog not powerful enough? Booben's got ya. Cap your energy then break your finger pressing 1 towards your kubrow. Run around and watch the show begin (;

I like to be tactical, if you can't tell, so frost and vauban are my favorite, mainly vauban. So I tend to stick near the pod all the time, protecting it no matter what. Usually bring something explosive, such as the penta or quanta to take out mass amounts of enemies, OR ill dust off my snipetron vandal and take out Heavy Gunner's or other powerful enemies for my teammates and let them handle the rest.

Edited by KFCfilmz

Playstyle varies depending on level of things in my arsenal. Once things are super charged to my liking, I find that having a set style is not really ideal for me., If I'm anything then its someone who can adjust to situations on the fly, I can go from backup to frontline at a moments notice and from ranged to close combat without ever thinking about it. I tend to go with the flow.

I also take into account the teamates I have in my squad. If I see that they are not as experienced, then I will try to hover around them to make sure they are alright and understand how to navigate the mission.

If I see that my team is full of rushers and people who just want to kill everything before the rest of the team can, then i usually just beat them at their own game, and do a lot of sportsmanly revives.

Edited by UrielColtan