Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Describe Your Play Style?

Azawarau

Would depend entirely on the mission but my general play style for any MMO is Tank. I enjoy being the one to take all the dmg off the team but you cant really do that as much in Warframe so I just build all my frames to take as much dmg as they can. My general strategy for team play is to always be the person thats alive to revive people by being able to take dmg and playing to a warframes specific strengths. Alot of my dmg relies on my weapons vs my abilities but my abilities arent any slouch either.

Stay invisible as much as possible. (Thanks to my Huras or Shade since I really don't like Loki.)  Ninja ressing FTW!

Stay at the back and snipe with a bow (and try not to blow myself or anybody else up since I love Thunderbolt).

Use CC when things get hot.  Use ultimate when things get really hot.

Nyx is my girl, though I like Banshee as well.

And when I feel like melee I put on Oberon or Mag with Orthos Prime and crash through infested.

Edited by Acanthaceae

My play style has many different ways It can go but it mainly ends up as either of these 2.the first way is what I like to call "time bonus mode" i speed run the entire map half coptering. (its like coptering only it stays on the ground.) and parkoring everywhere to get to what ever objective it is then get out ASAP. the double button doors or "friendship doors" as I herd somebody call them, can be a real hinderence when doing that.

the other way is to loot EVERYTHING!! check under the doors in the cracks under the vents and underground. and when I get master theif or just use one of my kubrows, either Blizzy or Fuzzy with maxed scavenge. this way it takes FOREVER to finish the mission. its the main reason I only do it solo or with people I know. I just know this would annoy the void out of most teno.

and when I said it takes forever it really does. it once taken me either 20 or 30 minutes to finish a jupiter infested exterminate because of how long Blizzy taken to open the lockers. but it was worth it. I got 8000 total credits in the end. :D