The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Satisfying Way To Kill Things?

Sixty5

This one, and the best I ever had :

Charge attacks. 

Its just so satisfying to get to see the warframe wind up a really powerful attack, and even more so to see the enemy being cut in half by said attack.

Sad that they are gone now, even though it would be really easy to add them back... 

*cough* hint hint *couch*

I fully agree : it just isn't the same now...I could ragdoll/cut in half/send to the ceiling on demand but now it's....

Please D.E. , bring it back....(in a way that prevents spamming)

Pining enemies to the wall with a bow, special Paris Prime.

Making them semi-transparent with Nukor.

Send them flying with Bo Prime hits.

Yes, I love my weapons, and I'm usually giggling when doing all these. I love killing stuff with them so much that it comes to me effortlessly. Like I know I'm gonna hit the enemy for sure and the one behind him.

..maybe I need a therapist..

Yeah you need one... Take an appointment for me too.

To cut the weakling into pieces, then blow up the remains leaving no evidence of anything ever being their! >:D >:D (can't go into any more details then that without risking FBI detection)

O you mean in warframe.... uhhhh... i guess using Paris prime to stick half of my enemy to the wall, or using Dual ichor to dice my enemies into tiny pieces.

but ya... only in warframe. >.> 

Edited by Feallike

Inb4 at least one of these gets nerfed next update.

This thread is secretly a thread in which DE can go in and see what needs to be nerfed. Ofc someone from the Council made the thread. Okay, I'll just keep these conspiracies to myself.

On topic, on the Infested Defense tile set, I love to use Rip Line to throw Ancients into the pit of death.

This thread is secretly a thread in which DE can go in and see what needs to be nerfed. Ofc someone from the Council made the thread. Okay, I'll just keep these conspiracies to myself.

On topic, on the Infested Defense tile set, I love to use Rip Line to throw Ancients into the pit of death.

Oh i wouldn't give DE that kind of credit. They nerf things at random at this point, and with as much nerfing as there is, someone is bound to have their bubble burst just by chance.

Think of it this way, if everyone chooses a number between 1 and 100, and DE draws these numbers every update, a few of the numbers in the thread are going to get called.

Why would DE want to nerf fun and satisfaction?

On topic, freezing a wave of enemies with Ice Wave and then coptering through them, smashing them to bits is rather enjoyable

Got a couple:

Sheev for the spam dismemberment and the times when you cut someone in half then cut the in half while it is in the air.

Mirage with the Attica and Thunderbolt. Calling the Attica-10 Thunderbolt for that line of explosive power.

Bo Prime+Clashing Forest+Blast proc build. Makes people go flying into the skybox.

Glaxion with a Viral build. Click and drag to win.

Can't forget Ash's Bladestorm. Loved each animation of him going to town on someone. Too bad the clones are now killing everyone and barely even get to kill 4.

Lastly, Venka stealth attack. Makes me feel like the Bane.

Got a couple:

Sheev for the spam dismemberment and the times when you cut someone in half then cut the in half while it is in the air.

Mirage with the Attica and Thunderbolt. Calling the Attica-10 Thunderbolt for that line of explosive power.

Bo Prime+Clashing Forest+Blast proc build. Makes people go flying into the skybox.

Glaxion with a Viral build. Click and drag to win.

Can't forget Ash's Bladestorm. Loved each animation of him going to town on someone. Too bad the clones are now killing everyone and barely even get to kill 4.

Lastly, Venka stealth attack. Makes me feel like the Bane.

It all sounds so peachy!