The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Pets Than The Kubrow? If So What Do You Want, And What Will It Do?

Monybags33

I want a Zanuka.

P.S. I'd like it to do what the regular zanuka does(except annoy the hell out of me). 

Acquisition would be probably form PvP (That's messed up. Get it? It's a joke, because zanuka is built from parts of warframes.) Probably build it from pieces like a warframe, they could drop with valkyr parts on themisto.

Edited by ra9una

Volt requests an electric humming bird, which would puncture like a little dart at light speed and give a nice stun effect as Volt does with his shock. Damage can double if speed is cast.

Then it can fly back and perch comfortably on the rim of his helmet and preen all it wants.

Together they can enjoy their sugary drinks which gives them energy to spare.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I want a reptile-like mini dragon dinosaur thing:

Gastonia_burgei_dinosaur.png

Super dench tank, had one in Dragon's Prophet and let me tell you, it was a beast. It was an alpha male thing (kinda rare) so it used to ram enemies and knock them down, anybody who wanted to mess with me! >:D

An ankylosaur without the bone on the end of the tail?

Ankylosaur.jpg

Edited by JohnProdman

I want a Zanuka.

P.S. I'd like it to do what the regular zanuka does(except annoy the hell out of me). 

Acquisition would be probably form PvP (That's messed up. Get it? It's a joke, because zanuka is built from parts of warframes.) Probably build it from pieces like a warframe, they could drop with valkyr parts on themisto.

All hail our lord and savior, Alad V!

An infested parasite thing. Oozey tentacely type body with a shell. Somewhere between a Nautilus and a snail, with a little bit of The Blob influence. Moves along walls and ceilings sometimes. Uses Kubrow mods.

First special skill would be a passive to pick up loot very efficiently but by loot I mean loot not health, ammo or energy. Maybe it moves over the loot and absorbs it, maybe little tentacles fly out, slap down on the loot then drag into the body. Something cool like that.

Second special skill would be a nasty attack where it would jump on an enemy and drain HP. This would allow it to heal itself and deal damage, while doing single target CC (the mob goes nutts trying to get it off). Goes for whatever has the most HP in the area, so it would naturally prioritize things like heavies, invaders and eximus.

If it goes down it becomes a puddle and can't be revived by hand, but if an enemy gets near it, it will revive itself by doing the second special skill and dealing double damage. If the second skill is not equipped it uses base values.

I'm never going to play this game for any extended period where I have to manually pick up loot. Period. Nothing will ever replace carrier unless it at least gets the loot. I could live without HP/Power pickups being vacuumed. I might be able to pick up my own ammo, depending on what I was using and how laggy it was, but my suggestion has to at least pick up all the resources, mods, BP's and parts, and any other future loot that drops.

Edited by VKhaun

A Flying Monkey type pet.

Ability 1: Razor Dash : Swoops down hitting a group of enemies 5 times.(or more?)

Ability 2: Echolocation : Like enemy radar but it also highlights the enemies on screen.(So map & battlefield)

Ability 3: Takeoff : Picks up the tenno and allows for the 2 to fight in the air. (for a limited time)

Ability 4: Thievius Simian : Steals Health/Power orbs from enemy pockets and brings them to it's master.

flying_monkey_assignment_02_by_keepsake2

First of all, kubrow's still need tweaking (in other words, they die FAR too easily). And they also need a mod to STOP THEM ATTACKING like with the sentinels. Because, you know, sneaking up with shade deactivated and having your kubrow attack the enemy before the silent kill is frustrating as hell (I actually had the mod on and maxed too but it wasn't activated at that point).

And once they are fixed and the next one comes along, I would actually like a zanuka. I don't like sentinels at all because they're too floaty. Kubrows are nice even though they still need some more work done on them. But even then it would be nice to have something that isn't floaty or fleshy. And a zanuka is like the perfect pet for a warframe. Or maybe we can have kubrows with their OWN warframes. And something similar for the sentinels to keep things fair.

Edited by Taramafor