The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Betray The Lotus, Would You?

Draconzis

I'll stick with Lotus. She at least seems to have some critical intel when its convenient, the other factions probably not so much. Also killing who i want when i want for the sake of "balance" has its perks. Not to mention access to everyones tech. :3

Lotus, I only side with you because its convenient for me. :3

Thats actually a really nice idea to get the players more involved into the story, like that they have to make a choice on whether they believe in the Lotus or not, and that they get the option to join the other factions, or the Stalker. And that others who choose to follow what the infested "say", become corrupted and sort of...mutate...naturally this would become an optional visual change(maybe).

helmet, the lotus talks to you threw your helmet,just like everyone else who talks to you. Vor during vor's prize goes into you brain and talks to you.

There's nowhere it says that she's using the same mechanism as everyone else.  It's just presented similarly.  But we never see her in-game either.  So I ask you, if you were making a gestalt AI control system to keep your super space ninja warriors under control... wouldn't you make it seem like an innocuous advisor too?

She won't shut up about making Mirage when I have only a few slots that aren't going to be expanded on any time soon. That alone makes me want to betray her. >_>

That quest irritated me to no end.

Starting from the very first part she'd repeat herself every time I finished a mission. Had to mute her and listen to 80's to stop myself launching my monitor out the window.

I guess betraying the Lotus is the ideal thing to do after she saves you from Captain Vor.

You damned ingrates.

Play your role.

To be fair to those who don't trust the Lotus she is in the perfect position to execute pretty much every single evil scheme imaginable.

Intresting topic.

I hate grineer with my all heart. Half of the time I spend on warframe,I'm professing my everlasting and passionate hate towards them via skype.

So surely I wouldn't join them.

Even if I main Valkyr and thus I should hate Corpus more,out of these two options I would join Corpus and that little adorable psycho of Salad V.

I don't really trust Lotus and I highly doubt she is the "good side". I just think she is using us at her own will,exploiting our power and our lack of memories. After all,we follow her orders just because we have no other viable options in an universe where everyone seems to want to kill us.

If I could,I would definetely just team up with other Tennos. With the Tennos,for the Tennos. To find out what and who we truly are,what happened and recover out lost memory and THEN maybe side up with someone. But until then,we have nothing but the words of a misterious woman with terrible taste in hats.

I also agree with those that would like to join the stalker. Not just because he is hella cool,but mainly because he seems to know something we don't and I would be very intrested in knowng all the reasons behid his decision to kill us.

More informations never hurt,do they ?

Edited by Phobesse

Did you not play vor's prize? that's what vor was trying to do, slowly take control over your warframe and brain wash you of the lotus.

Was that queens-sanctioned? I was under the impression he was doing that on his own.

Though, as was pointed out in a thread a few weeks ago, if Vor had just been smart about it he probably could have got the tenno to follow him anyways without brainwashing them.

You know what. After endless running of T3E with nothing but Mag BP and System and no Nyx Prime Chassis in sight, I've changed my mind.

Yes. I would betray her in a heartbeat. Long live the Grineer, at least THEY don't have to put up with this shizz.

Probably, she is so useless during missions. Ten minutes after fighting in an ice or fire infested area, "Tenno, avoid the fire/ice!" I always yell, "No, I thought i'de go swimming in it!" Seriously though, she needs to be reworked again. I,  personally, think it would awesome if what she said was based on your mastery rank. By that I mean at lower mastery ranks she should kind of hold your hand, and at higher levels she should be a bit more trusting of you. I really dont like my skills being questioned, in games or real life. Unless the category is of something I have no experience with, then I guess fine...

Oh, yes. And then drag her dead body to the Grineer for them to feast on, and I'd just watch from a distance, slowly picking them off with a Lanka. Once they're all dead, I bring their dead bodies to Alad for his testing. Meanwhile I'd reprogram Zanuka and then make it attack Alad, making sure Zanuka shreds him with his claws instead of shooting missiles. Yes... Shredding Alad apart... Then I'd keep the Zanuka, and then eat their dead bodies. EVERYBODY'S DEAD BODIES.

And if you guys ever found out? I'd get Zanuka to capture you, and I'll do some... Stuff with you(r bodies).

Kubrows will get no mercy. I will get my hands on every Kubrow egg and mutate them to be my pets. Of course, failures shall be eaten. (captured Tenno also part of the equation)

I'd threaten Darvo to secure his deals for- Oh wait, everyone's dead right?

Edited by MeowTezu