Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Betray The Lotus, Would You?

Draconzis

Oh, yes. And then drag her dead body to the Grineer for them to feast on, and I'd just watch from a distance, slowly picking them off with a Lanka. Once they're all dead, I bring their dead bodies to Alad for his testing. Meanwhile I'd reprogram Zanuka and then make it attack Alad, making sure Zanuka shreds him with his claws instead of shooting missiles. Yes... Shredding Alad apart... Then I'd keep the Zanuka, and then eat their dead bodies. EVERYBODY'S DEAD BODIES.

And if you guys ever found out? I'd get Zanuka to capture you, and I'll do some... Stuff with you(r bodies).

Kubrows will get no mercy. I will get my hands on every Kubrow egg and mutate them to be my pets. Of course, failures shall be eaten. (captured Tenno also part of the equation)

I'd threaten Darvo to secure his deals for- Oh wait, everyone's dead right?

I'm gonna do 1 or 2 things

1. Get a gang of the best players in the game to kill you then, then kill you IRL then kill your family IRL

2. Get vor to make you his pet and make his brain wash your &#!, then make him make you think your a kubrow then have his give you to me, and then I make you starve to death.

Edited by BoomToon43

Oh, yes. And then drag her dead body to the Grineer for them to feast on, and I'd just watch from a distance, slowly picking them off with a Lanka. Once they're all dead, I bring their dead bodies to Alad for his testing. Meanwhile I'd reprogram Zanuka and then make it attack Alad, making sure Zanuka shreds him with his claws instead of shooting missiles. Yes... Shredding Alad apart... Then I'd keep the Zanuka, and then eat their dead bodies. EVERYBODY'S DEAD BODIES.

And if you guys ever found out? I'd get Zanuka to capture you, and I'll do some... Stuff with you(r bodies).

Kubrows will get no mercy. I will get my hands on every Kubrow egg and mutate them to be my pets. Of course, failures shall be eaten. (captured Tenno also part of the equation)

I like how you think... But what of the infested? Perhaps unleash them on the other tenno?

2edgy4me

• 1 month later...

Sentients are the 2nd project of Human survival against technocyte virus,First Project Was to clone humans (Greeners),Corpus are Orokin worshippers,i would say that Lotus is sort of AI,but if u look deeper in game story,i would say Lotus was right hand of Orokin and after her betray of Orokin,she went into darkness,and came back when Vor wanted Teno Powers,if i could betray Lotus,i would not do that,because lotus saved u`r warframe from Greneer hands,and she want Pace of the Universe,so why you would betray Lotus?

I will say the consequences of betraying Lotus:

1-You will be her enemy!

2-You will be the one that will contribute to unbalance the universe,by joining either faction u want.

3-You will not know if u would even live without Lotus(Lotus woke your warframe at first,because u was in cryostatic)

4-More consequences will be,like your warframe will be used as test subject either to Greneer or Corpus (imagine Greener or Corpus looking like warframes and having they`r powers)

So you will never betray Lotus because...you will be doomed for LIFE!

The Lotus's idea of balance, appears to be a state of perpetual war (why would anyone want to be loyal to that?). 

I think the Arbiters of Hexis are right about the warrior myth of the Tenno being a lie, and it could have been started by the Lotus. It is a rather odd thing that records, and memory, of great war were scrubbed from the Tenno's memory.

Edited by LazyKnight

Lotus gives me potatoes and 75% platinum discounts...

But Ruk is like an uncle to me...

Salad know's how to me me stronger...

Stalker can make the ultimate haunted ship with his flicker flicker...

Lephanti and Golem bribed me with enternal life...

I'm torn ;_;

I'd leave Lotus to join the Arbiters of Hexis. I firmly believe Lotus is the reason we're technically the bad guys in this universe. Lotus advocates balance, but her goal seems to be an unending stalemate. As long as one faction can't gain an advantage over the other, she'll have an endless supply of contracts to fulfill.

Also, since the Lotus' recruiting pitch was, "Hey, you just woke up, but I'm totally the boss of you," I feel no reason to be loyal to her.

I like Lois......my friends and I call her Lois from time to time. When she says stuff we already know, "I know Lois! They are trying to kill me!" or when you get that drop you have waiting for, " Thanks Lois, my hair can finally start growing back after I pulled it all out". Or my favorite, " Dang it, Lois!".......all of this said in the voice of Peter Griffin.