Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Betray The Lotus, Would You?

Draconzis

Yep, I'd go hang out with Ruk. He's the only one who ever asked if I wanted to join him.

Edit: plus he said nice things to me during Gradivus

"You...Can be...so much more than this..Ten...no!"

UyZWd5n.png" We...Also provide...Greedy milk...to our troops!"

Nah seriously, this really should happen. At least for the Stalker.

Edit : don't see this mesage as a serious treason wish. Momma Lotus is cool.

Edited by unknow99

Hmm, I wouldn't mind parting ways with Lotus, even if she's alright. I certainly wouldn't join the grineer or alad though.

Maybe a different branch of corpus, maybe some other group of people. Perhaps just without some major alignment. That said, I don't mind lotus.

I wouldn't mind betraying Ordis though.

Would I betray the Lotus? Well, if you can go rogue, or join any other faction, I would. But I don't believe Tenno should hunt down other Tenno. We're like brothers, y'know. We leave our fellow kind to their choices, no matter what they choose. 

I remember DERebecca saying that she's our Spacemom. Well, my dear Rebecca, even your most loyal 'children' grow up, and can take care of themselves at some point. You wouldn't live with your mom, if your personal convictions were interfering with your personal life.

Wouldn't mind having my personal place of tranquility, amidst a colony. Could give them part of my income. Maybe I'll even set up shop inside a Corpus freighter. Could pay them to look the other way(for as long as it lasts). 'The profit numbs the feels', remember?

Edited by Institute-Marksman

I bore Lotus voice.and I vote for male operator . Lets coup de' tat her station and Change it ! but  Alad V look like transgender guy and I hate it . ,I think its good if SagasRuk Become our new Operator . He can rawr too . with handsome hardcore  voice. He is a man 

I wouldn't necessarily "betray" her, as I wouldn't ally myself with any Tenno enemies. She's basically our space-mom, it'd be more akin to me leaving the spacenest and spreading my arcwings. I'd basically become a Rounin. I'd still pop in every now and again and aid my Tenno brothers and sisters. Keep a watchful eye on them, and when one is close to being captured or killed, I swoop in and lay waste to enemy, then leave. Like an Anti-Stalker basically. I'd make my own little settlement on some remote moon or abandoned factory.

Then I'd make frieds with Darvo. Maybe he could teach me how to operate Corpus tech. Then I'd hunt down Alad's Zanuka Harvesters and...well...harvest them. Learn how to reverse-engineer the Warframe components to modify my own Warframe and gain new powers and become stronger. Stalker is somehow able to use at least 3 abilities from different Warframes plus his own powers, so obviously there's more to learn about Void Energy and the Warframes than Lotus knows of.

I'd build a name for myself by hunting down the Tenno Hunters (G3, Harvester, Stalker) and study their tech from each encounter. I would raid Alad V's bases in attempts to save as many of my captured brothers and sisters as I can before they are dismantled. Maybe occasionally share some intel with Lotus as a reminder that I am still her ally. My goals would essentially be similar to Lotus, to rid the system of the Grineer's and Corpus' tyranny....only my methods would be a bit different.