Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hikou Prime Drop Frustration.

Airut

The only thing that makes me ragequit at this point is a Grineer Commander stupi-stunning me.

Also the droprates of everything suck for a few months right after release.

The only thing that makes me ragequit at this point is a Grineer Commander stupi-stunning me.

Also the droprates of everything suck for a few months right after release.

I already got everything for Scindo and Nyx Prime in total of less than 40 runs. I have been doing over 40 runs of T1 Capture for the pouches and still haven't even got one.

I heard stories about a legendary weapon called the "Detron". It is said that its pieces will drop from the slain body of a mystical creature known as the "Harvester", which only appears once every 1000 years when the stars align and a Moa is sacrificed to the Void Gods. 

Frankly, I do not believe in fairy tales.

I heard stories about a legendary weapon called the "Detron". It is said that its pieces will drop from the slain body of a mystical creature known as the "Harvester", which only appears once every 1000 years when the stars align and a Moa is sacrificed to the Void Gods. 

This.

All this talk about impossible droprates is really making me reconsider whether or not RNG is a good method of handling out loot to dedicated players, even if there is a small chance of getting everything you want early.

One of the main complaints about Warframe is that it's a grindfest after all.

Too bad I've encounter Harvester like 10 times more than G3 and this way I acquired like 5 Detron sets :L

So far, 3 G3 encounters, fuckton of multishot mods and ONE BRAKK BP.

And not a single death mark from invasions :(

Edited by Mofixil

All this talk about impossible droprates is really making me reconsider whether or not RNG is a good method of *snip*

Welcome to the club. Here's your complimentary calculator, statistics handbook, and seat for when you get tired of waiting for a change.

i dont even know where to find hikou prime. can anyone tell me where are the drop places

Tower I captures for the pouches (good luck), Tower II survival rotation B for the blueprint (again, good luck), and Tower I defense 15+ waves for the stars (that one is actually manageable).

It happened when Frost Prime was added.

It happened when Mag Prime was added.

It happened when Ember Prime was added.

It happened when Rhino Prime was added.

It happened when Loki Prime was added.

The drop tables always get skewed.

Well, for that, mag has certainly not the same drop anymore... I've got an army of her waiting in my invetory... On the other side, i've been farming Survival 1 40+ for the chassis of Loki prime, spent like... Oh, maybee 40 hours, and yet still missing that part ^^

Guess it would be the same for the hikou pouches, i'm already past 50 keys C1 spent, and so far, S#&$ load of keys, around 10 Boar prime receiver, some Forma BP and 5 or 6 Lex P receiver.

Sooooo, where do i need to sacrifice somethin in the name of the RNG Gods ?

Edited by Tiwele

• 1 month later...