Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archway Extends Too Far

Doom_Bunny

If the whole archway extended into the next room then there wouldn't be a problem. However since it's only one line that extends into the next room it's out of place.

Ohh since it is a screenshot we are seeing it does look part of the design a little bit but yeah you can see the awkward clipping :S

For those not seeing it: 

tXr3rPF.png

That's not part of the design on the wall, that's the archway from the room on the other side clipping through the wall.

arch wings....will be moved next major update

i dont see the problem.. i mean its even symmetrical, i thought that was a design on the wall lol

1. Your fish would definitely be dead. Considering this is the void, a tower sitting in the middle of the void for who knows how long till grineer, and corpus showed up. No guarantee anything alive stays alive for eternity in the Orokin tower.

2. I think the arch way is intentional as its part of the Orokin design.

3. As for it sticking through. Its still quite fitting.

Edited by Arlayn

1. Your fish would definitely be dead. Considering this is the void, a tower sitting in the middle of the void for who knows how long till grineer, and corpus showed up. No guarantee anything alive stays alive for eternity in the Orokin tower.

2. I think the arch way is intentional as its part of the Orokin design.

3. As for it sticking through. Its still quite fitting.

Space magical fish no biggie, they already have magical oxygen producing tanks using white seaweed that has survived for god knows how long. I'm pretty sure the fish can survive.

Never implyed that it was unintentional. However if you refer to the arch clipping into the next room we can see by the dev post that the clipping was unintentional.

Since the wall that the arch is clipping into doesn't conform or enhance the arch shape (the arch doesn't flatter the wall either) it makes the arch look out of place. Having said that if the wall were to flatter the arch it would look fitting for the orokin "high class" style.

Oh wow I've never actually noticed that, it still fits in with the theme regardless though with that said.

As a side note, I also wasn't aware quoting an image darkens it a bit, or perhaps thats the dark blue quote box messing with colour perception.