Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keys.. Keys Everywhere.

lNogardl

I don't know if this is a bad thing or a good thing, i used to sell the prime parts that i didn't need, now i keep getting keys from all the void keys i do as rewards..  i just did 3 survival 1's for getting a scindo part, and all i kept getting was random keys. From those 3 survivals for around 25 mins each, all i got was 1 part, and it was a Latron part which i already have the latron.

I'm entering in despair. Did this latest patch do this? Who thought this was a good idea? Were there people complaining about the lack of keys? I don't get it.

Edited by Nogard18

This has been complained over and over, but Sheldon said the drop tables are "ok".

Ive just given up.

Look, to an extent, drop tables are perfectly fine. The drop tables will continually suffer from dilution until they start to put more parts in OD or add more game modes to the void. Then there's a side issue; life support drop rates for Infested Survival is still absolutely terrible.

The largest issue in my book is drop probability, which to an extent is also perfectly fine. Of course when new primes are released people are going to be upset that they don't get what they want immediately. If you take a step back and observe the overall situation, you'll see only dilution and obscure drop rates. This needs to be addressed, but in a creative and intuitive way.

Here we go again. Just like last time. People complain about the damn Keys as rewards. Even I complain about it. And those Fusion cores stuffing up my Survival missions. Like dude! If I need Fusion cores I'll go farm for them! I don't want to Grind T1 void just to get another key. What the point of that. I get enough of them in normal missions.

Everything ranging from t1 defenses (they were more common) and t2 captures, as far as i can remember.

Thats my biggest grudge on these missions. I play a T1 cap and get a T1 Defense as a reward. If I wanted to play a T1 Defense, Id use one of the 40 I already have, Im playing T1 cap cause I want the rewards on it. :/

This has been complained over and over, but Sheldon said the drop tables are "ok".

Ive just given up.

Not only that, but this is actually intentional, if you can believe it. During some poll and "looking at the forums", DE noted that players felt 'rewarded' and 'less ripped off' if they received a key as a reward that was 'of equal or higher value'. So they puked all over the drop tables until it was diluted with keys, because that's what the players want!

What's that players? You're not happy with this?

Nah it's just the flamers and trolls obviously, it couldn't possibly be anyone else for any other reason. Carry on!

l.gif

My sample size has grown, but I don't feel like compiling the results at the moment.

More accurate figure seems to be around 85%, down from 89-90%.

This is still absolutely horrible when you factor holsters are competing with two receivers and a forma, though.

I find these drop tables fine. They are an excellent farming method of Keys because no one plays Ceres/Eris/Neptune for Key farming. I just hope the new Excavation game mode will change that. Did you even see how many T1 Keys we got from the event alone? I could imagine that many keys when the gamemode is added.

I find these drop tables fine. They are an excellent farming method of Keys because no one plays Ceres/Eris/Neptune for Key farming. I just hope the new Excavation game mode will change that. Did you even see how many T1 Keys we got from the event alone? I could imagine that many keys when the gamemode is added.

Then i really hope they leave the keys for excavation and prime parts for the void.

l.gif

tumblr_inline_n5e9kfcNGO1qloj4u.gif

He beat me to it :C Curse you

I don't think they're okay at all.. I'll just wait until the heat of getting these weapons passes then.. Then i'll try to trade for them.

They ARE ok actually. I mean, people get frustrated and buy prime access which means drop table dilution is working as intended

Edited by WhisperByte

the drop tables are fine for all void mission except T3 Exterminate. having 30x mag P chassis', 30x mag p BP's AND 40x sicarus P barrels before anything else drops is not fun

them feels.....i know your pain

I got my first loki prime part today though....i farmed for 2 weeks straight and got nothing, then after nyx comes out i get a part....go figure

Edited by Echoa

Yeah... the results of running 16 T1 captures = 12 t1-t2 keys, 3 paris prime parts, and 1 boar primes part. 

We gave up, and went to do a t1 defense for a change of pace and got a hikou prime part after the 4th wave and after 3 more key reward screens.

That RNGeezus. 

Use keys, to get keys, to use keys, to get keys, to use keys, to get keys... *insanity*

tumblr_inline_n5e9kfcNGO1qloj4u.gif

He beat me to it :C Curse you

They ARE ok actually. I mean, people get frustrated and buy prime access which means drop table dilution is working as intended

From a business stand point, but from a player stand point, not cool.

I don't like the fact that we are getting sheckled into buying prime access.