Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Fixed: Excalibur Transmissions (Void Key)

Lloathe

That Excal that popped up and stared at you was a Specter...like when you do a Dark Sector attack or defence on Solar Rail conflict, and they pop up and taunt you with ridiculous messages. I have had that happen as well. The Dark Sector conflict music plays as well.

Edited by FigsAndMice

The Excalibur in your transmission is a bug. It happens sometimes in Void missions. An old remnant of the previous Dark Sector Conflicts. The Warlord of the opposing clan would contact and threaten you throughout the mission, as well as your clan's Warlord contacting and encouraging you throughout the mission. I'm not quite sure WHY the transmissions occasionally appear in Void missions, but they do. Happened to me a while back. As for you dying, the servers are under a lot of pressure right now so they occasionally have a little trouble extracting people. Had the problem a few times. People also occasionally get kicked to the login screen from the servers being overloaded.

I was doing a solo run of T1 Capture trying for a Bronco Prime Part, when after capturing the last target and hearing the Lotus tell me to go to extraction, I get a transmission from an Excalibur. He doesn't say anything, but he just sits there for a few seconds before ending the transmission. I tried several more keys to see if it would happen again, low and behold, he showed up each time to congratulate me I assume. Funny thing is, he didn't show up when I did T3 capture.

Fm6ncMm.jpg

Any one else see him after completing a T1 Capture?

Edited by Dynvusk

They should actually implement this into the game, stalker isn't that scary. DE should make it like a secret rare event that happens every month to a random warframer. Once the transmission ends, you turn around to notice an Excalibur with a Skana staring at you.

I have had the same thing twice now. It's just @(*()$ creepy. It's just watching you... not saying anything and if i saw correctly it was just floating in the Void. Just Creepy...  

Edit:  BTW me and my friend found it while duoing void capture missions and he had an idea what it was, he remebered that there are at least gonna be 4 missions, one is the ''tutorial'' and one is ''get the kubrow mission'' and one is where you are going to look for Mirage (the newest Warfame) and he thought maybe this Excalibur was somehow part of the fourth one and then we thought that maybe he is a ''talent scout'' kind of guy. For example you have to get his attention a few times then he says something like ''you are worthy'' and then you get a quest to do something for him. Just an idea we had, i know it sounds stupid but it is an option. If you believe that it really is a UI Bug i tell you this: that's what they want you to think.

Edited by nakkiniki

Same here saw it many times but jesus what happened??? i was freaked out thought maybe this is some sort of Void Stalker?

Assumed as ally because enemies transmissions appears on the right middle side of the screen and ally transmissions on the left so some sort of help? that intro song of that CREEPS ME OUT any help hint or thing that what is this? because it is only appearing after U14.

Assuming that this is a bug that shows default Excalibur on screen as shown in dark sector conflict missions.

Has anybody else ecountered this bug? In void capture missions, I always get a transmission from a default Excalibur without any text underneath it. The short drum theme plays as normal. This occurs right after Lotus tells me to go to extraction after I've captured the second target.

Note: This bug doesn't happen when one of the capture targets escapes before you catch them.

VmNnXUP.jpg

(If anybody else is experiencing this, comment. I'll send in a support ticket if I'm not the only one.)

(The key used was T1 Capture, will check other ones too.)

Edit: Yep, still exists in T2, so I'm assuming the tier doesn't matter.

Edited by Redstoneman

Guest Tehnoobshow

It's the old Dark Sector stuff leaking into the void, since they share tilesets. I think there's a lot of threads on this already.

Edited by Tehnoobshow

I think its something about the prime warframes interactions with orokin artifacts because it hapenned to me like 5 times and only when i was playing with either frost,mag or rhino in cap t2.

I was soloing T1 cap with my Ash and i allso got that transmission so its not only for prime frames.

didnt they say stalker was a bug to? or like, who is stalker? we dont know him and stuff like that back when no one knew who the hell was he 

EXACTLY! DE is going to do something about this! its there for a reason and there cant just be "no reason why its there"! DERebecca is keeping us in the dark, its kinda obvious....