Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Fixed: Excalibur Transmissions (Void Key)

Lloathe

It's a bug in Void missions (often Captures) where it tries to use the old Dark Sector Conflict transmissions. It's very interesting and a bit creepy, but you get used to it.

Oh, and

you are marked by the excalibur. 

hello people, I'm new in this topic as you can see, right now I was on a mission to capture with my ash looking for pieces of prime lex, usually I was running really fast with my invisibility for 2 seconds when I felt like I literally scared know when the stalker will appear before happens but a black effect, as a warning, the same thing happened ME SO THAT lITERALLY in white, then I thought stalker? But nothing happened, 5 seconds after the music changes and it appears, in place of the lotus, one static Excalibur looking right at me, speechless. simply looked for a topic about it and thought you guys, but it definitely IS NOT A BUG.

update, 9/5/2014, I was in void capture, and all of a sudden, I spot an incoming transmission, from Excalibur, he didnt really have anything to say but he might, my theory is, if you run enough captures,( same tier recommended ), he might do something amazing, just make sure you are recording when it starts.

If DE said that its just a UI Bug then DE should remove this bug ASAP so that the players stop wondering what is this about.

i really do hope its some crazy S#&$, like excal turns into the stalker right in the transmission, then appears out of nowhere as a void boss.

I'm pretty sure that's a bug, as Shuuro suggested, its a misplaced rail transmission message that appears on Tenno conflicts in Dark Sectors.

If you have played any Tenno conflicts in the Dark Sectors, you will notice that its the same music from rail conflicts transmission messages.

you smart aleck, how could you. :"O, this was going to be a good story for obsessed tenno and you spot that it is a misplaced rail transmission, whyyyyy!!!!, wahaaaa!!!!

Yes, i saw him too, and this is not a bug.

This was great, he just looking. Message from the past, maybe Orokin reliс, maybe something from Old War, maybe really Hayden (in this case he mast be in proto armor), maybe he is - you.

Very good DE, my favorite experience!