Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3 Bugged Defense Mission, No Extraction

2ply

So, when the G3 invade your interception...you can't complete the interception, lotus never comes back to ask you if you want to continue or extract.

Thinking this has something to do with the fact that the G3 invasions trigger Lotus's "abort mission, and GTFO" scenario. 

Anyways, ran interception last night with friends, G3 came...we killed them...they dropped loot...but we couldn't keep their loot because we had to actually ESC+Abort mission because it was bugged. 

Edited by 2ply

This is likely related to:

"Fixed issues with spawning logic of the Grustrag Three that could prevent them from appearing on Defense and Interception missions."

Relayed to dev, thanks.

I played an Interception mission a few minutes ago, and one of my teammates was hunted by the G-3. However they did not spawn, and Lotus continued to say her normal mission lines, but the option to leave never came up.

It happened to me 2 times in 2 days. We were on defense mission both time and for the 1st one Lotus asked us to flee and they never came with no more choice for extraction after 10 waves trying, and just 10mn ago we killed them but no extraction available. This is not very cool for the loot.

This just happened to myself and a few friends for a second time, sadly they even dropped a Brakk barrel on this run and now we're unable to keep it.

We found that despite using molecular prime to highlight the supposed position of the remaining enemy, we couldn't do anything to it. In the end we were forced to abort and lose out on any of the drops.

Used MP to show enemy location:

http://i.imgur.com/PYRxAB9.png

Picked up Brakk Barrel from G3:

http://i.imgur.com/Zm5W9G1.png

Edited by EDF-Zeta

I have been doing some defense mission, hen G3 (The Grustag Three) appeared because we have been marked. We killed them, brak droped and i said my self yeah now i have the last part of brakk now i can biuld it. But when we finished 5 wave the game just continued in another wave and we couldn´t choose if we extract or continue. The Same thing happend at 10 wave and 15 wave, we just couldn´t extract. Later i tryied more times and every time when G3 appeared the bugged like that.

G3 showed up on the first decipher wave around the 30% mark. We killed them and got the wave done but the end vote never appeared. We tried another wave to see if it works but nothing. Our host had to quit so we could keep the Brakk parts, wich ment her not getting one. Its a rare occurence but it can ruin somebodys day.

Ceres, Casta sector, defense mission, matchmaking:public(but nobody came), warframe:nova

G3 appear at wave 3 and I killed them with ease, at wave 5 there should be a seletion screen let you choose whether retreat or continue fighting, but that UI didnt appear, the wave just automaticly go on after a few seconds, wave 10 and 15 still no extraction, I died at wave 20(so I dont know whether there will be a extraction here or not, but most likely there wont).

G3 finally came after all those invasions I did, then this S!H!I!T! happened

G3 dropped a split chamber, BTW(maybe even a brakk part)

The G3 invade interception at wave 1,...we kill then,... finish the wave ...lotus speak to ask us if we want to continue or extract.... but there is no extraction available . the host try to go out at wave 6, but mission was fail.

Its hard to have the G3 ..:(((

Today, I did a run on Everest, Earth to collect an egg. At the end, G3 were fixing to spawn. Saw the signs, Lotus tried to communicate as usual but then nothing. They just didn't spawn.

I don't know if this related to the interception bug but something's not right.

Basically ya get the message from lotus 'do you want to continue' at the end of the round but theres no option to select battle or quit,no U.I at all it just carries on into the next round.

Gotta be something to do with the gustrag 3,cause the first 2 rounds the option came up,then after gustrag spawned it didnt.